Another Joint Peace Announcement.....

Keve69

I for one found it refreshing that there are still alliances out there that go the nuclear option immediately, solid work UINE. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em. Well done.

The Brain fully accepts peace with these alliances. We have the utmost respect for all parties involved.

Why hold nukes if your not gonna use them?

Good luck to The Brain, Maroonity is awesome, respect!

[quote name='Tornado' date='30 January 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1264892227' post='2145787']
[b]Why hold nukes if your not gonna use them? [/b]

[/quote]

Our point exactly, I believe it was the Legion that came out with the " Think of the Women & Children Treaty " back in the day, it was adapted by many alliances and some still think of Nukes as the end all, it's a hyped up cruise missile as far were concerned, now if [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=326592"]god[/url] decided to teach us how to build an actual Hydrogen Bomb, one with effects such as this, 1000, infa, land and technology destroyed, the rules of engagement would take on a whole new twist.

[quote name='Tornado' date='30 January 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1264892227' post='2145787']
Maroonity is awesome, respect!
[/quote]

It has it's moment's, something the outside world rarely sees and probably never will, is when us old time marooner's are going at each other's throat's like a pack of wolves, it's a healthy thing, we know it, however if the mainstream ever saw a few of those threads or logs, they may not think it's so awesome.

As promised, I'm sober, when we saw this it gave us all a good chuckle as we reminisced of a song by Bon Jovi and Young Guns one and two

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/freelance_r/UINEwanteddeadofalive.png[/IMG]

Edited by Freelancer