An Open Letter to Archon:

Supertwigs

Dear Archon:

Thank you. Thank you for being our leader. Thank you for allowing us the honor of following you in this browser-based game.

You did it. You won the game. You won CyberNations, the game that cannot be won. You did not win it like Moo did. You did not suppress or conquer CyberNations through conquest. You won the respect of every individual who plays this game and has an ounce of sense or recognition for greatness.

Archon, you have pulled us through it all. I have been in the Mushroom Kingdom for over two years. I joined shortly after we finished paying reparations from the Unjust War. I joined in a community that did not know if it would exist tomorrow. Because of this, we bound together toward one goal: to one day being lifted from the diplomatic blacklist that we were so unjustly and unreasonably put on. To this end, we knew that we would need to take on the New Pacific Order. To this end, we knew we would one day face the world.

And face the world we did. We faced the Hegemony head-on in a decisive battle that we had no chance of winning. And because of this, we cultured an environment that did not care about the game. Rather, we were a community that existed outside the game, but still played it in unity.

Of course, we lost that war. We went on to win the bigger one, however. Karma: the war that was to change it all. However, after the conclusion of Karma, the treaty web was once again polarized. Definitive sides were forming, sides that revealed themselves in the wake of The War That Was Not: the Blue Balls War. After the dust of that conflict settled, it looked as though CyberNations was heading into a cold war.

Then again, sometimes, things take an unexpected turn for the worse. With the outbreak of the \m/oralist War, the Kingdom found itself in a political position that was the opposite of what we had become accustomed to in the Dark Ages. Rather than finding ourselves without friends and against the world, we found ourselves with too many friends and against friends.

You took this situation and deftly turned it to our advantage. You mediated between our allies. You took the brunt of trolling and attacks on the Kingdom. “Why do you not protect your allies? Why did you sign too many treaties?” Yet you knew that our strength came from what they decried. You realized the political clout you held with our allies and friends was our greatest strength. And with this power and influence, you, among others, bartered peace between old friends. And if it were not for the mistakes of other alliances and other leaders, that would have been the end of it.

But that will not be the case. The opposite side of the treaty web made the mistake to attack us directly, and for no good reason other than that we are a threat. If history has taught you anything, Archon, it is that you do not stop an enemy in the middle of making a mistake. Now, the sides that were meant to be in The War That Was Not have formed, but this time, the scales are largely in our favor.

Archon, for the years that I've served under you, I've wondered why not every member in CyberNations would want to be in the alliance that you lead. And now, if more people are not wondering that same question, I'd be shocked. You took the worst diplomatic position that the Kingdom had been in for a long time and you turned it into a huge advantage. You deftly made one of the greatest political moves in the history of this game.

And for that, I thank you. Thank you for being worthy of the dedication your members give you. Thank you for being everything we think of you to be, and more. Thank you for winning the game for us.

To our allies in Complaints and Grievances: Thank you for standing by us through the Dark Ages. Without your support, dedication, and willingness to sacrifice yourself for your friends, we are now one of the premiere blocs of CyberNations. If, at our inception, people had said we would reach this level of influence within the time that we have, the world would have scoffed. Thank you for helping us prove them wrong.

To SirWilliam: Thank you for being our Princess and our voice. Without you, Archon would have a much harder time controlling his alliance.

To MagicalTrevor: I'm sorry we give you so much flak. I'm sure that without you, this diplomatic victory would have been impossible. Much credit goes to you for that.

To the rest of the High Lords: You are the best at what you do. You are what allow us in the Mushroom Kingdom retain our smugness. You justify our arrogence.

To the general public of the Kingdom: We, in my opinion, truly are the greatest community that's spawned from this game. We are a diverse crowd that is able to put aside differences and focus on our long-term goals. We are the foundation of one of the greatest alliances CyberNations has ever seen.

To our allies and friends elsewhere: Thank you for everything you have done for us. Thank you for letting bygones be bygones and focusing on the big picture and the true threats. Without you, we would be fighting amongst ourselves, rather than focusing on those who wish us harm.

To AlmightyGrub: I hold much respect for you, and am proud to call you an ally. You stood up for what you believe in, but were able to put differences aside when we really needed it. Without you, this war would not be the unified effort it is right now.

To those friends on the opposite side of the treaty web: Enjoy the fight. Remember that it's a game. Let's have fun with it.

To those we are fighting: Someone on your side made a mistake. For this, I am sorry. May Admin have mercy on your soul, for Archon, our god-king, will have none.

To CyberNations: We are the Mushroom Kingdom. We won this game. Thank you for your undying love and adoration.

Dear Archon:

Thank you. Thank you for being our leader. Thank you for allowing us the honor of following you in this browser-based game.

You did it. You won the game. You won CyberNations, the game that cannot be won. You did not win it like Moo did. You did not suppress or conquer CyberNations through conquest. You won the respect of every individual who plays this game and has an ounce of sense or recognition for greatness.

Archon, you have pulled us through it all. I have been in the Mushroom Kingdom for over two years. I joined shortly after we finished paying reparations from the Unjust War. I joined in a community that did not know if it would exist tomorrow. Because of this, we bound together toward one goal: to one day being lifted from the diplomatic blacklist that we were so unjustly and unreasonably put on. To this end, we knew that we would need to take on the New Pacific Order. To this end, we knew we would one day face the world.

And face the world we did. We faced the Hegemony head-on in a decisive battle that we had no chance of winning. And because of this, we cultured an environment that did not care about the game. Rather, we were a community that existed outside the game, but still played it in unity.

Of course, we lost that war. We went on to win the bigger one, however. Karma: the war that was to change it all. However, after the conclusion of Karma, the treaty web was once again polarized. Definitive sides were forming, sides that revealed themselves in the wake of The War That Was Not: the Blue Balls War. After the dust of that conflict settled, it looked as though CyberNations was heading into a cold war.

Then again, sometimes, things take an unexpected turn for the worse. With the outbreak of the \m/oralist War, the Kingdom found itself in a political position that was the opposite of what we had become accustomed to in the Dark Ages. Rather than finding ourselves without friends and against the world, we found ourselves with too many friends and against friends.

You took this situation and deftly turned it to our advantage. You mediated between our allies. You took the brunt of trolling and attacks on the Kingdom. “Why do you not protect your allies? Why did you sign too many treaties?” Yet you knew that our strength came from what they decried. You realized the political clout you held with our allies and friends was our greatest strength. And with this power and influence, you, among others, bartered peace between old friends. And if it were not for the mistakes of other alliances and other leaders, that would have been the end of it.

But that will not be the case. The opposite side of the treaty web made the mistake to attack us directly, and for no good reason other than that we are a threat. If history has taught you anything, Archon, it is that you do not stop an enemy in the middle of making a mistake. Now, the sides that were meant to be in The War That Was Not have formed, but this time, the scales are largely in our favor.

Archon, for the years that I've served under you, I've wondered why not every member in CyberNations would want to be in the alliance that you lead. And now, if more people are not wondering that same question, I'd be shocked. You took the worst diplomatic position that the Kingdom had been in for a long time and you turned it into a huge advantage. You deftly made one of the greatest political moves in the history of this game.

And for that, I thank you. Thank you for being worthy of the dedication your members give you. Thank you for being everything we think of you to be, and more. Thank you for winning the game for us.

To our allies in Complaints and Grievances: Thank you for standing by us through the Dark Ages. Without your support, dedication, and willingness to sacrifice yourself for your friends, we are now one of the premiere blocs of CyberNations. If, at our inception, people had said we would reach this level of influence within the time that we have, the world would have scoffed. Thank you for helping us prove them wrong.

To SirWilliam: Thank you for being our Princess and our voice. Without you, Archon would have a much harder time controlling his alliance.

To MagicalTrevor: I'm sorry we give you so much flak. I'm sure that without you, this diplomatic victory would have been impossible. Much credit goes to you for that.

To the rest of the High Lords: You are the best at what you do. You are what allow us in the Mushroom Kingdom retain our smugness. You justify our arrogence.

To the general public of the Kingdom: We, in my opinion, truly are the greatest community that's spawned from this game. We are a diverse crowd that is able to put aside differences and focus on our long-term goals. We are the foundation of one of the greatest alliances CyberNations has ever seen.

To our allies and friends elsewhere: Thank you for everything you have done for us. Thank you for letting bygones be bygones and focusing on the big picture and the true threats. Without you, we would be fighting amongst ourselves, rather than focusing on those who wish us harm.

To AlmightyGrub: I hold much respect for you, and am proud to call you an ally. You stood up for what you believe in, but were able to put differences aside when we really needed it. Without you, this war would not be the unified effort it is right now.

To those friends on the opposite side of the treaty web: Enjoy the fight. Remember that it's a game. Let's have fun with it.

To those we are fighting: Someone on your side made a mistake. For this, I am sorry. May Admin have mercy on your soul, for Archon, our god-king, will have none.

To CyberNations: We are the Mushroom Kingdom. We won this game. Thank you for your undying love and adoration.

Just remember that TOP previously won the game, and before that it was NPO, don't get complacent, good luck.

Just remember that TOP previously won the game, and before that it was NPO, don't get complacent, good luck.

I hate to argue with you, but I doubt many people would say that TOP won the game at any point in time. To say they stood on top of the mountain for a bit and sniffed at glory might be true, but to say you won the game is slightly ridiculous, in my opinion.

MHA are the real winners. They are the only alliance I know with no enemies. I sometimes think they use Gramlins for people to vent their anger at. And that, my friends, is how MHA won the game. Sorry MK. You'll win one day soon. But for now it's MHA.

I hate to argue with you, but I doubt many people would say that TOP won the game at any point in time. To say they stood on top of the mountain for a bit and sniffed at glory might be true, but to say you won the game is slightly ridiculous, in my opinion.

Considering your OP it is ridiculous to call anything ridiculous.

Well to be fair, a large portion of the world had to unite to take us down.

We haven't united to take you down- rather, your own actions led to this blunder.

Thank you for sorting this out diplomatically Archon.

Paradoxia has not yet been "taken down". There may be a wall, and it may have some writing on it, but those who would do us harm will suffer greatly for the attempt, regardless of the outcome.

Paradoxia has not yet been "taken down". There may be a wall, and it may have some writing on it, but those who would do us harm will suffer greatly for the attempt, regardless of the outcome.

That's the spirit.