FAIL Statement on Current Events

failmark4.jpg?t=1264395829

Well, it seems that war ended quickly, with Polar making peace in order to royally screw TOP right after it enters the war. That said, we at FAIL do not know what to make of all of this. It is quite confusing. So confusion that I must announce FAIL's complete withdrawal from the war. We offer white peace and hope that all will accept.

Of course we cannot stand by idly while the world burns, and for that reason we declare war on the Cult of Justitia. Well, not all of it, just Schattenmann. We do this because he is Vox scum and must pay for his crimes. Unfortunately, however, all of our generals are currently occupied on the FOK and Guru Order fronts. Once those loose ends are tied up, and soon, hopefully, all of FAIL's might will be concentrated on the nation of Schloss Eggenberg. We will show no mercy.

Lastly, we would like to congratulate our noble opponents in GO and FOK on a war well fought. As insincere as this may seem, we wish you well. These well wishes to do not apply to the barbarians of the Cult, however, and following the gentlemanly decorum of which FAIL is reknown, we are giving you three days notice of our intent to destroy you. Completely and utterly.

May God have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

Signed,

Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of FAIL

P.S. - Three days, CoJ. Three days is all you have until we are upon you. Make the most of them.

A DoW given a full three days before attacks are to be launched. Truly this Rebel Virginia has much honor.

Not really. That's just the soonest date in which one of my current wars will expire. If peace is accepted soon you can fully expect me to go back on this three day warning with a surprise strike. They will never see it coming.

Not really. That's just the soonest date in which one of my current wars will expire. If peace is accepted soon you can fully expect me to go back on this three day warning with a surprise strike. They will never see it coming.

Honorable AND cunning. Not too shabby. FAIL forever baby, FAIL forever!