Imperial Decree of the New Pacific Order

Dilber

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you have no basis for such expectations.

None whatsoever... Ah, to be young and naive again.

No basis of expectation?

Doitzel's posts were legendary during Karma, this one stinks of a half assed snipe on his part.

I pity you for being so easily pleased with substandard Doitzel

No basis of expectation?

Doitzel's posts were legendary during Karma, this one stinks of a half assed snipe on his part.

I pity you for being so easily pleased with substandard Doitzel

You know, when I was bored a few days after my return, I went and looked those up. You are blatantly exaggerating with your complaints and "lofty expectations" of him.

Edited by Chron

You know, when I was bored a few days after my return, I went and looked those up. You are blatantly exaggerating with your complaints and "lofty expectations" of him.

Well dear sir, I am sure we will have to agree to disagree

But I feel a snipe about less than 12% of nations being in Peace mode as a little beneath a Jedi.

Anyway, Boo Neutrals

Neutral :(

Oh well, maybe next time, enjoy the popcorn.

When they do decide to intervene, I'm sure there will be no blunders and mistakes, I may of hated some of the stunts the pulled, but damn were they good at it..

I await the day they come seeking vengeance, should make for an interesting storyline.

So does your new-found neutrality have anything to do with your jump into Peace Mode?

foilhat.jpg

I just have to ..

One could speculate it was a strategic move by the Order in the event one of my favorite yellow alliance's didn't take advantage of said war and seek some retribution, is it true I don't know, but this is BOB anything is possible.

Edit..

The Emperor has spoken, so my tinfoil conclusion is just that tinfoil

Edited by Freelancer

We don't even have enough nations in range of the people in PM. We did basically start from scratch in may, if you recall. Unless they are planning on hitting us? :v:

Now that would be a total bummer, Karma brought back the Grand !@#$%^& and I for one have been waiting for you boys to pull an epic stunt, I'll have to wait like the rest of the gallery, I'm patient though and even if I'm gone, inactive or whatever I'll get the email saying ..

" Dude FAN just hit XXXXXXX"

Neutrality is disgusting. Just showing you've not changed at all.

:awesome:

AH MT, wake up and smell neutrality. Even if in their case it does not last forever.

09-03_coffee_drinks.jpg

A new neutral menace arrives at the scene? Someone should come up with a neutral rating scale to see whether or not NPO or GPA is more neutral.

And there are other neutral alliances my deer ice cube.

I have to say that I rarely read more than a few entries on a thread because my eyeballs get ready to explode. This is the second thread in 3 days I've read every post on!

Thanks Pacifica!

Edited by Cerridwyn

Seriously, people tend to read too much into things especially this entertaining piece on neutrality. You see the letters 'NPO' grouped together and you have to think seriousness and hatred because of perpetuation of biased opinions. We have some humor, people...we do.

Edited by Captain A Venturina

[quote name='Captain A Venturina' date='31 January 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1264959889' post='2147851']
Seriously, people tend to read too much into things especially this entertaining piece on neutrality. You see the letters 'NPO' grouped together and you have to think seriousness and hatred because of perpetuation of biased opinions. We have some humor, people...we do.
[/quote]
Lies ... the Imperial Fortress in Francograd has a special room in which the sense of humour is beaten out of anyone running for public office :P

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='03 February 2010 - 07:26 AM' timestamp='1265199974' post='2156311']
Lies ... the Imperial Fortress in Francograd has a special room in which the sense of humour is beaten out of anyone running for public office :P
[/quote]Quite the cover eh? ^_^

Oops, did I say that?...

Edited by F15pilotX