Imperial Decree of the New Pacific Order

Dilber

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...are you serious? They essentially announced a suspension of their reparation payments to most alliances. They've also flown to peace mode where they can't send aid from. So it looks to me like they planned to renege on their peace agreement because of the war the world's in.

I know that it is very hard to see the words "New Pacific Order" and walk away without making some verbal attack, but you are seriously grasping at straws.

...are you serious? They essentially announced a suspension of their reparation payments to most alliances. They've also flown to peace mode where they can't send aid from. So it looks to me like they planned to renege on their peace agreement because of the war the world's in.

Hey Penkala since you're all knowing and stuff would you mind sharing with us how our reps quota for January looks like so far ?

Or rather if you have no idea, could you at least have the decency to shut up and not look like a fool ?

Thank you.

Looks like someone forgot to put Moo back in the closet.

:ph34r:

Nice to see you too, Musso. :wub:

I was never in the closet, and never will be. However, admittedly, there really isn't that much worth posting about on these forums these days.

If this isn't a joke thread - I notice no Cortath signature and the general way things are phrased makes me question it - then I must say I'm surprised. If it is a serious announcement this may hurt you in the long run should you desire a switch back to involvement. Those you will recruit while under the DoN will likely leave you in a position where your stats are inflated above what member involvement you will receive in peace and war.

Hey did anyone mention that Cortath hasn't signed this yet?

Anyway, I guess with all of the excitement going on you guys just felt left out and wanted some attention. Hi NPO, well done for the thread, you may consider yourself noticed.

Seriously? No really, are you serious? Has your hate so blinded you, that you automatically have to find something to complain about (i.e. make up on the spot) when you see the words "New Pacific Order"?

While you are at it, please submit Reparations Audit Report G15RP-A7 in triplicate, to the proper officers. We need to correlate the findings with our own internal audit process.

(Make sure you have the reports from every alliance that we agreed to pay reps to, so that you are using the most current data.)

Once all data has been correlated and verified by the certified reparations committee, then, and only then will you be able to fully imagine some terrible conspiracy about the (careful, I'm going to use those rage inducing words here.. )New Pacific Order being perpetrated.

p.s. about the peace mode nations, we are just running some drills to keep in practice, for it seems that is how wars are fought nowadays in this new brave world. The alliance with the most members in peace mode wins wars according to recent events.

Edited by Loucifer

p.s. about the peace mode nations, we are just running some drills to keep in practice, for it seems that is how wars are fought nowadays in this new brave world. The alliance with the most members in peace mode wins wars according to recent events.

And to think you guys told FAN to "come out and fight". :awesome:

I seem to have entered a time vortex and returned to August of 2006. Weird!

Interesting...But you may want to check your surroundings for confirmation, because I think that may just be the brownies messing with you. :mellow:

Edited by Chron

If this isn't a joke thread - I notice no Cortath signature and the general way things are phrased makes me question it - then I must say I'm surprised. If it is a serious announcement this may hurt you in the long run should you desire a switch back to involvement. Those you will recruit while under the DoN will likely leave you in a position where your stats are inflated above what member involvement you will receive in peace and war.

Expect us to move AA's to the Neutral Pacific Order tonight at update.

Doitzel, you need to come to the forums more, your Jib just doesn't cut it anymore

To be fair, I am still laughing at said Jib. :awesome:

Was pretty good.

*chuckles heartily*

This thread reflects my interests.

Your chamber constructed entirely of vanity mirrors not do that enough for you? :smug:

Edited by Chron