Imperial Decree of the New Pacific Order

Dilber

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're still on about a 2-year hiatus with respect to talking about "sticking by your allies." Oh yes, I'm holding a grudge, and I'll continue to hold it until your alliance has proven that it isn't worthless.

As for our alleged perfidy -- we shall see.

For Polaris' sake I do hope the perfidy charges do end up not panning out, However, I highly doubt that is the case. BTW, just so you don't feel left out, the feeling is mutual as to the past. I do remember the days of Order unity and all that it in tailed from UJW and onward before you even existed. As an Fyi, I wouldn't say we are worthless, unless you just want to say Polaris is worthless by proxy, Although after tonight, I think you may have created worthless on your own accords.

For Polaris' sake I do hope the perfidy charges do end up not panning out, However, I highly doubt that is the case. BTW, just so you don't feel left out, the feeling is mutual as to the past. I do remember the days of Order unity and all that it in tailed from UJW and onward before you even existed. As an Fyi, I wouldn't say we are worthless, unless you just want to say Polaris is worthless by proxy, Although after tonight, I think you may have created worthless on your own accords.

The NPO should be the last to talk about "your own accords."

I think you're still on about a 2-year hiatus with respect to talking about "sticking by your allies." Oh yes, I'm holding a grudge, and I'll continue to hold it until your alliance has proven that it isn't worthless.

You know, proof is a funny thing. There are some people, like you for example, that will use their selective perception to immediately filter out anything that would contradict their deep-held grudges. Similarly, their subjective memory magnifies everything that has hurt them in the past, often throwing in some extra projection of their own actions as an extra coping mechanism. I'm afraid that, in such scenarios, these perceptions will rarely change, regardless of what level of "proof" is offered from an objective viewpoint. Eventually, it is usually solved via a process of trivialisation, either because time buries it, or because there are bigger fish to fry that force a cognitive shift.

I would rather not dig up old wounds. There is an intense feeling of being wronged on both sides, something I am not quite sure you recognise or wish to acknowledge. (And by acknowledgement, I do not mean a "they're brainwashed" dismissal) It's a feeling mainly magnified by regret and envy towards an era of exceptional brotherhood - indeed, without that special relationship, everything that has happened wouldn't even stand out from the general way the world moves. You really need to take a step back, let the emotion stop clouding your judgement, and reconsider exactly what you are saying, and you'll see that that wobbly sensation is because you are only standing on one leg.

So please, stop trying to bait me with such clouded statements as a hiatus on "sticking by your allies" and "worthless". I am well aware of what has happened in the last 4 years. You are the one (and you're not alone) who has to choose between what is Easy and what is Hard. The convenient path of a self-reinforcing cycle of blame, indignation and projection will make you feel more comfortable, but in the end will do nothing more that perpetuate some intangible scapegoat for your frustrations. The harder path of taking your fingers out of your ears and overcoming your automatic reaction of dismissal will also lead you nowhere, but at least you will stop looking so petty.

:ph34r:

Oh, did you think I was referring to you? No, no silly man. You must have a guilty conscience.

I was referring to our 1V and Q allies; I was referring to you in that Polar's peacing out \m/ and PC kind of leaves STA, GR and NSO in the cold and on their own. Nice job of sticking by your allies there, Zombie.

STA will be quite alright, thanks. Our front has declared a cease fire pending peace confirmation from all parties.

So really, Polar's peacing out saved STA from taking a few more attacks.

STA will be quite alright, thanks. Our front has declared a cease fire pending peace confirmation from all parties.

So really, Polar's peacing out saved STA from taking a few more attacks.

So what is the main point you are making here? This new direction of "the allies of my allies are my enemies and we should work towards destroying them" is the path to salvation?

And this has what to do with this topic?

...are you serious? They essentially announced a suspension of their reparation payments to most alliances. They've also flown to peace mode where they can't send aid from. So it looks to me like they planned to renege on their peace agreement because of the war the world's in.

...are you serious? They essentially announced a suspension of their reparation payments to most alliances. They've also flown to peace mode where they can't send aid from. So it looks to me like they planned to renege on their peace agreement because of the war the world's in.

Paying reps to one side or another might very well be looked at as aiding the enemy by the other. Just sayin'

Surely the payment of reps would not invalidate a DoN?

As for the run to peace mode, who knew who TOP were gonna declare on next! :P