Imperial Decree of the New Pacific Order

Dilber

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming this is some type of "we cant participate in the war because we are under surrender terms" joke?

:ph34r:

Not at all, Impero. With all the craziness going around tonight, I'm fine just where we are. It could have been us being back-stabbed right after we declared.....oh wait, that did happen to us. It could have been us being left in the cold by our oldest friend and ally.....oh wait, that did happen to us too. But seriously, I have no wish to be in the cluster$%&@ of a battlefield that is out there right now.

It's the end of the world as we know it and we feel fine; this was just our way of showing that.

Hail green pastures of neutrality!

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

Let's see. A huge war just started and the main participants exited just as it exploded. TOP actually declared war on someone for once. And the NPO, a historically warlike alliance, declared they're now a neutral alliance. Either somebody is royally !@#$@#$ with us all, or else the world's gone stark raving mad.

Also, I'm so glad you noticed my amazing alliance affiliation. Yes, I did steal NSO's acronym. :smug:

And that is why you fail.

Oh snap I just went there. :yoda:

Not at all, Impero. With all the craziness going around tonight, I'm fine just where we are. It could have been us being back-stabbed right after we declared.....oh wait, that did happen to us. It could have been us being left in the cold by our oldest friend and ally.....oh wait, that did happen to us too. But seriously, I have no wish to be in the clusterduck of a battlefield that is out there right now.

It's the end of the world as we know it and we feel fine; this was just our way of showing that.

Hail green pastures of neutrality!

Ah ha! I knew if I watched this thread long enough this strange display would be explained. Alright, I get it.

Also, very nice word.

Let's see. A huge war just started and the main participants exited just as it exploded. TOP actually declared war on someone for once. And the NPO, a historically warlike alliance, declared they're now a neutral alliance. Either somebody is royally !@#$@#$ with us all, or else the world's gone stark raving mad.

I somehow think that the world is gearing up for some major Fun. Also, TOP did just DoW people allied with both PC and NpO, so, it kind of got our attention. (Although, I foresee some lamenting NPO's decision to stay neutral in this conflict -- because it seemed that every major war for some time had NPO in it.)

Also, I'm so glad you noticed my amazing alliance affiliation. Yes, I did steal NSO's acronym. :smug:

So... is the acronym for New Sakura Order going to be NsO? Or, the one that mimics a certain Sith alliance, while being equally accurate to the name (NSO)? Or, to really throw people... NさO or N桜O? (さ=sa=first syllable of 'Sakura', 桜(among many many others)=さくら=Sakura)

A new neutral menace arrives at the scene? Someone should come up with a neutral rating scale to see whether or not NPO or GPA is more neutral.

A 'war of neutrality', that would be amusing to watch forum-side.

I've heard that it's really hard to pry the knife out one's own back in order to get up and help out an oldest friend and ally.

Just something I've heard, of course.

Oh, did you think I was referring to you? No, no silly man. You must have a guilty conscience.

I was referring to our 1V and Q allies; I was referring to you in that Polar's peacing out \m/ and PC kind of leaves STA, GR and NSO in the cold and on their own. Nice job of sticking by your allies there, Zombie.

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

Oh, did you think I was referring to you? No, no silly man. You must have a guilty conscience.

I was referring to our 1V and Q allies; I was referring to you in that Polar's peacing out \m/ and PC kind of leaves STA and NSO in the cold and on their own. Nice job.

We are doing quite alright. Thank you for your concern though.

I was referring to our 1V and Q allies; I was referring to you in that Polar's peacing out \m/ and PC kind of leaves STA, GR and NSO in the cold and on their own. Nice job of sticking by your allies there, Zombie.

GR?

You don't know what happens in the lines of communication between us and our allies.

Also, that wound is still tender.

Edited by Marty McFly

Zombie is obviously the adjective, I don't know how you people get that wrong so often.

I think you're still on about a 2-year hiatus with respect to talking about "sticking by your allies." Oh yes, I'm holding a grudge, and I'll continue to hold it until your alliance has proven that it isn't worthless.

As for our alleged perfidy -- we shall see.

You really don't seem to know what side of the war we're on, Moo. GR wasn't even in this until YOUR allies hit us for no apparent reason. <_<

You really don't seem to know what side of the war we're on, Moo. GR wasn't even in this until YOUR allies hit us for no apparent reason. <_<

lol, LordAkanata.. the NPO has no official Allies, terms remember! no treaties allowed..

Hence our Announcement to become neutral :P

Edited by Tojamn