Imperial Decree of the New Pacific Order

Dilber

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have seen this comming.

Take away Pacifica's meat shield of alliances and they're suddenly trying to avoid fighting anyone.

A very plausible conclusion given the fact that NPO is forced to be neutral by their peace terms.

Edited by kulomascovia

Dilber the Pantless Thunderbolt, Imperator Emeritus of the Order, now neutral.

VektorZero - Imperial Officer of now Neutral Affairs

Triyun, Absent, also Pretender to the Neutral Throne

Jesse End - Imperial Officer of No Military Affairs

bakamitai - Imperial Officer of the First Pacifican Bank of Neutrality

TrotskysRevenge, Divine Bovine Overland of Green Pastures, Imperator Emeritus of the New Pacific Order, now neutral

noob5 - Retired Imperial Officer of Neutral Affairs

Vladimir’s office of smooth sexy legs

Brehon, Absent

Loucifer, Satan

Did u guys coup Cortath or something....i dont see the Emperor's name on this document, nor do i see the Imperial Regent's signature, Mary the Fantabulous...

In late 2006 the Green Protection Agency slipped a neutral spy into the ranks of the New Pacific Order. Since then Mary the Fantabulous has been preparing for this moment. The moment when the New Pacific Order, the most belligerent of all CyberNations alliances, finally switches to the political ideology of neutrality.

Edited by Ch33kY

In late 2006 the Green Protection Agency slipped a neutral spy into the ranks of the New Pacific Order. Since then Mary the Fantabulous has been preparing for this moment. The moment when the New Pacific Order, the most belligerent of all CyberNations alliances, finally switches to the political ideology of neutrality.

I lol'd, so hard at this. I KNEW IT. :awesome:

A very plausible conclusion given the fact that NPO is forced to be neutral by their peace terms.

I just find it interesting that without half the game backing them up, all of a sudden the 'great war machine' of the NPO starts running from fights.

I just find it interesting that without half the game backing them up, all of a sudden the 'great war machine' of the NPO starts running from fights.

Fights in which they cannot get involved according to the terms? I'm starting to think that this may be a joke to be honest.

Not exactly. I'm thinking enough booze to raise Atlantis from the depths, some guns, and some sweet lovable environmentalists. I'm sure that it would help you in this time of need.

Booze and Environmentalists we will take, the guns have no place in The Order, we have melted our existing ones down to create helpful things for The Order, like windmills, and white picket fences.

Booze and Environmentalists we will take, the guns have no place in The Order, we have melted our existing ones down to create helpful things for The Order, like windmills, and white picket fences.

Ok, at first it was funny. Now you're just being scary.

/actually, it's still funny

//should be a great new direction to watch, even when you get up to the stoplight and flip a !@#$%

Who will I hate, fear, and oppose now? You're ruining the game for me NPO :(

When \m/ returned, they took that role. As Neutrals, we were unable to oppose, and have acceded to their demands to allow someone else to ruin the game.

Pacifica's finest buttocks require the finest of lawn chairs, made solely from willow. As such, anyone that owned lawn chairs made of willow, much like the cricket bat, were our prey.

:ph34r:

That, and the puppies kept getting out the back door and we had to go get them.

Does this mean we can attack you for not being neutral as we choose to define it at any givin time?

Just giving you a hard time. I have had more than my fair share of vengence on the NPO.

From this point on, I wish you guys the best of luck.

That's very big of you.

Hail the New Pacifier Order o/

... What? Something is very wrong with the fabric of the universe....

I just don't know what.

Let's see. A huge war just started and the main participants exited just as it exploded. TOP actually declared war on someone for once. And the NPO, a historically warlike alliance, declared they're now a neutral alliance. Either somebody is royally !@#$@#$ with us all, or else the world's gone stark raving mad.

Also, I'm so glad you noticed my amazing alliance affiliation. Yes, I did steal NSO's acronym. :smug: