Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haven for Peace

Teen Titans Announcement

Due to treaty obligations to both sides of the conflict, ARES will not be able to participate in this activity of ours. Have no fear though, they are still loved very dearly by us, and we promised to buy them souvenirs. In return, ARES promised to buy souvenirs for us too, and treat the entire Teen Titans bloc to a pizza party on Star Gazing's infamous floating secks hotel, which will be hanging around the harbor of Shin on. Member nations of Teen Titans, please make a reservation with Star Gazing's Council of Prostitution Affairs.

With that said, Cyborg (TOH), Prysm (TYR), and Red Arrow (LOUD) hereby declares war on Hydra in defense of RnR.

teen1.jpg

TT DoW on Wiki: Here

I WANNA SECKS UP StarGazing...

nice GFX

WOOT! all hail our dear allies! show em what the teen titans are all about!

<3 R&R

<3 LOUD

<3 TOH

<3 TYR

<3333333 Lanna

Sorry you didn't get to party with us ARES. I hope this shall be a honorable fight. Let's show'em how the titans roll, what and happens when someone messes with our allies/friends!

o/ TT

o/ R&R

o/ LOUD

o/ TT

o/ TYR

o/ Lanna

Possible award for shortest time between declaration and peace occuring for this war?

Teen Titans. They show up and the job is done.

The entire World Situation makes sense to me now.

LOUD still has a MDoAP with R&R, and the last time I checked there has been no peace declaration only a cease fire :P

So maybe we will see our buddies in LOUD join in after all. :nuke: