Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CptGodzilla

Joint announcement

First off, a message from our resident speech writer

We have been called to action against Invicta. We shall defend our *NOUN* to our dying *NOUN*. Woe be upon those who find themselves on the opposite side of *PLACE*, for you shall *VERB* greatly for your transgressions. Fear our *NOUN*. We are MonArchs for a reason. We shall *INDIGNIFIED ACTION*. Your blood shall stain our sabres, and your Infrastructure shall crumble beneath the power of our *THING*.

I can't really figure out what it means, but it's supposed to mean we, MA, are declaring war against Invicta in defense of our superfriends in R&R

And we can't forget our other good friends in TTK, so they will be joining us.

We have been called to action against Invicta. We shall defend our *NOUN* to our dying *NOUN*. Woe be upon those who find themselves on the opposite side of *PLACE*, for you shall *VERB* greatly for your transgressions. Fear our *NOUN*. We are MonArchs for a reason. We shall *INDIGNIFIED ACTION*. Your blood shall stain our sabres, and your Infrastructure shall crumble beneath the power of our *THING*.

I can't really figure out what it means, but it's supposed to mean we, MA, are declaring war against Invicta in defense of our superfriends in R&R

I like this.

Good luck :)

TTK consider our MADP with Monon Archien to activated. Lets roll

oie_1.jpg

MadLibs! I love MadLibs!

Noun: Pants

Noun: Bounce

Place: Trafalgar Square

Verb: Jiggle

Noun: Snuffalupagus

Indignified Action: Defenestrate

Thing: Slinky

Sad to see two Allies hitting another of our allys. Damned treaty web. I must wish all parties some fun but I can not cheer in any way for this announcement

Sad to see two Allies hitting another of our allys. Damned treaty web. I must wish all parties some fun but I can not cheer in any way for this announcement

take a nap BUD you look tired.... those rings around your eyes look terrible.

CptGodzilla don't worry I also could not figure out the first half of the post but I guess according to the second half

I must start to be a little naughty .:D

Sorry I am late to wish you both well. I adore the both of you so much!

o/ Monos Archein

o/ TTK

Zilla :wub:

Rudy :wub:

Sev :wub:

Icy :wub:

Bomber :wub:

Wiccan :wub:

Cyphon :wub:

Okay, enough love... now go hit something already.

Hm.

As *NOUN* of *PROPER NOUN, USUALLY AN ACRONYM*, I *APPROVING VERB* your *NOUN*, and *VERB* your *ADJECTIVE* *NOUN* to *VERB* the *NOUN* of all *PLURAL ADVERB*.

*ADVERB* yours,

*NAME*

I haven't done Mad Libs in years! What a time!

Oh hey guys, thanks for the support :)

o/ Monos Archein

Argh, you and your announcements, Zilla :P

Well, we charge head first in the defense of our allies in R&R. Let's have a good fight, Invicta ^_^

o/ MA

o/ TTK

o/ Allies

:awesome:

i find myself thoroughly enjoying my wars with invicta peoples. seem to be a decent bunch. shame they are on the opposite side of the battle field, but it is what it is.

DOWN WITH PURPLE!