Alchemy DoW

Archmage

How odd, if you wanted a vendetta you should have asked ;)

I guess this just proves it's impossible to get to know someone over the internet, although now I'm going to have to apologise to all the people I defended you against.

As for you John, huh?

Edited by Altheus

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon? Why would you think I have a vendetta? :blush:

Also, you had no reason to defend me as I did nothing that needed defending. If you think I did, maybe you should look further within....

However, I do appreciate your feeling the need to defend me.

Onward, Alchemy!

EDIT; My apologies if that wasn't directed at me personally, It seemed as though it was. :blink:

Edited by SirBombAlot

Pardon? Why would you think I have a vendetta? :blush:

Also, you had no reason to defend me as I did nothing that needed defending. If you think I did, maybe you should look further within....

However, I do appreciate your feeling the need to defend me.

Onward, Alchemy!

Meant Alchemy in general SirBombAlot :P

I don't know of anything you've done personally that needs defending. Guilty conscience? Nah, probabuly just a misunderstanding.

It is time for a certain group of purple nations to learn the hard way, that it's elitist, egotistical points of view are unpopular and unappealing to say the least. You know who you are.

Is this actually aimed at UPN or other purple alliances? Because I have never seen UPN being elitist or egotistical...

Also, SirBombALot, I still remember you. Don't think I won't attack you if I can. ;)

Cora, we're not going away anytime soon. :smug:

It is time for a certain group of purple nations to learn the hard way, that it's elitist, egotistical points of view are unpopular and unappealing to say the least. You know who you are.

It is a honor to fight in support of our friends in RIA, and to be privileged enough to have the honor of having a protectorate with MK! :wub:

Cora, P.S. My ONLY regret in all this, is that my nation isn't quite big enough to nuke you or Altheus personally. :nuke:

You don't even have any nukes. But expect mine at 7 am. I nuke on the first date. See you then.

Love,

alchemist_coverfinal-500x494.jpg

Edited by The AUT

I am horribly disappointed in you guys. I at once considered you friends.

BURN THEM UPN!

Oh kn1nja, its been no secret that Alchemy holds no love for UPN, on the other hand, howve you been friend?

<3 Pres. You are unmatched on your sphere my friend.

I'll agree with that :)

Et tu Alchemy?

You can go ahead and pull that knife outta my spine now, that would be great.

oh lol

I can't say this makes me happy guys. i never thought i see you guys attack upn.

Really? as I said, no big surprises here.

Good Bye Alchemy. I could say it was nice knowing you but that be a lie.

Oh my! No spelling errors!

Oh kn1nja, its been no secret that Alchemy holds no love for UPN, on the other hand, howve you been friend?

I'll agree with that :)

oh lol

Oh my! No spelling errors!

Scythe, it's sade to assume most of these people complaining about betrayal know nothing about Alchemy, merely that it was founded by former purples. In truth, that knife's been sitting in place for a while now.

Why there might be no love for upn form alchemy, there are still people there who consider them friends on a personal level, even if their alliances dont get along. For me at least, seeing them attacking each other is still hard to picture.

Why there might be no love for upn form alchemy, there are still people there who consider them friends on a personal level, even if their alliances dont get along. For me at least, seeing them attacking each other is still hard to picture.

Yeah it's a bit surreal. Feels a bit like your kid sister attacking you with a hair brush because you forgot to feed the dog.

I'm detecting a lot of bitterness from various residents of purple.

It really makes this all the more fun. I look forward to wringing it all out on the battlefield.

there's no bitterness. just a lack of understanding of how such hatred would be warranted here. a few noobs spouting off is one thing, but the venom form KJ is very much uncalled for. I guess it's so hard to believe that such grudges would be held here, when there's really no reason for it.

Good Bye Alchemy. I could say it was nice knowing you but that be a lie.

The feeling is mutual sweetheart, you know you're one of our favorites. :gag:

How odd, if you wanted a vendetta you should have asked ;)

I guess this just proves it's impossible to get to know someone over the internet, although now I'm going to have to apologise to all the people I defended you against.

As for you John, huh?

It's not impossible. But not probable, I'll grant you that. For instance you might trust a leader of an alliance to keep sensitive information in confidence thinking that because he's the leader he is trustworthy. That would be silly though. -_- You also might think he'd be man enough to apologize for screwing you over, and not hide behind his woman's skirts. That would be equally silly.

Scythe, it's sade to assume most of these people complaining about betrayal know nothing about Alchemy, merely that it was founded by former purples. In truth, that knife's been sitting in place for a while now.

You're half right Locke. The only problem with this statement is that you are ill informed as to who is holding the knife. Since you have little contact with anyone in Alchemy, it's very presumptuous of you to feel like you can pass judgment knowing no facts.

there's no bitterness. just a lack of understanding of how such hatred would be warranted here. a few noobs spouting off is one thing, but the venom form KJ is very much uncalled for. I guess it's so hard to believe that such grudges would be held here, when there's really no reason for it.

That's an assumption Tora, and an incorrect one. If you want to know some of the history there, I'd be glad to share it with you, as you are one of the few even worth talking to anymore on that side of the fence anymore.

Yes becasue attcking an allaince that can eat u for breakfast is really showing them what for.

Great political move.

Eat me for breakfast? That sounded dirty. :ehm:

You don't even have any nukes. But expect mine at 7 am. I nuke on the first date. See you then.

Love,

alchemist_coverfinal-500x494.jpg

I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover. Bring it on! Do your worst!

Yeah it's a bit surreal. Feels a bit like your kid sister attacking you with a hair brush because you forgot to feed the dog.

Wow, this is the most I've heard you say since Cora spied on me when I was in UPN and you did nothing about it. You don't call, don't write?

You're like a festering purple pimple, it was bound to pop eventually.

I have plenty of reason, and it is more than enough justified.

Three months ago, I was government in UPN. While we were privately discussing the direction of a few treaties,

I made a unpopular comment and recommendation in a private Cabinet forum that regarded the Invicta MADP, and Jorost.

Cora, who was not even in UPN but possessed Admin access to the forums, copied said comment and ran off to tattle.

I was later confronted by Jorost about my comments. My comments were divulged without mine or the government's approval or knowledge. I approached Hansarius, and told him about the incident and my feelings. It was later revealed by Hans that Cora ratted me out, Altheus knew about it and made no effort to apologize, explain, etc. I left never to return, and chose to stay silent until my plans for revenge matured.

tl:dr I was burned by Cora and Altheus.

I have made my meaning plain, I will avenge myself upon you.

I'm not worried about nukes, or bitter words of witless fools.

If my nation must be martyred for justice, so be it. My conscience is clear.

you know what's ironic? -- that your own words prove your point

PS -- learn how to troll

I wasn't aware I was on a side.

You're half right Locke. The only problem with this statement is that you are ill informed as to who is holding the knife. Since you have little contact with anyone in Alchemy, it's very presumptuous of you to feel like you can pass judgment knowing no facts.

Kae, you forget where I was when Alchemy got formed. ;) I can't claim to know all the details, nor any personal issues, if they exist, but I know more than enough to get a general picture. I still think it's all a rather silly mess and I, for one, think that UPN is much better off without you. And if it makes you happy James, Invicta is better off without you too. I knew that the moment you joined up with UED. I mean, honestly... :P

All I can say is...Alchemy, it appears MK has taught you well. :)

I find this sad as most of your members are ex-UPN. =<

I'll just say good luck to both parties.

Good old Dr Doctor, polite and upstanding as ever. =D

I'm flattered that you remember me, but your threats of attack are nothing short of comical.

We can still be friends, right? Even if our NS is miles apart, our friendship will never die? :wub:

I concur. All hail Altheus! o/

I wasn't aware I was on a side.

Kae, you forget where I was when Alchemy got formed. ;) I can't claim to know all the details, nor any personal issues, if they exist, but I know more than enough to get a general picture. I still think it's all a rather silly mess and I, for one, think that UPN is much better off without you. And if it makes you happy James, Invicta is better off without you too. I knew that the moment you joined up with UED. I mean, honestly... :P

All I can say is...Alchemy, it appears MK has taught you well. :)

It's not that I forgot Locke, I have no idea where you were because I could care less. And I doubt you know enough of the situation to make any kind of judgment other than the snap one you have made here, which I suppose should not surprise me.

If UPN had even *half* the leadership of MK, we might have stayed. I'd bet so would the other string of very good people UPN has been hemorrhaging for quite some time now.

But I'm sure the issues were completely ours, not UPNs. :rolleyes:

I find this sad as most of your members are ex-UPN. =<

That should tell you something.