Sides

The Feather

This is for official clarification on who is on which side of this war. This is what I have thus far; feel free to post any corrections or updates.

NSO, NpO, AZTEC (NV, 1TF, RoA, GLoF), ARES, USN, UPN, Invicta, ADI, Quantum, FAIL, Hydra, BTA, FEAR, Valor, Carpe Diem, Ocrava Orden, NV, NATO, TFD, NADC, UINE, XTLS, Brengstklau, BAPS, STA

vs.

GOD, LEO (FOK, The International, R&R, The Resistance), Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes, Stickmen, Guru Order, Fark, \m/, Poison Clan, The Brain, Solidarity Union, SNAFU, The Corporation, Umbrella, Sparta

Nemesis vs. ARES, Valor, Genesis

Pallantrix vs. World Federation

Edited by The Feather

On the topic of that article, it has been bothering me that blocs with fewer members are being mentioned, and not NOIR.

Whoever is editing that, please put PC, Umbrella, and Nemesis under the NOIR banner.

On the topic of that article, it has been bothering me that blocs with fewer members are being mentioned, and not NOIR.

Whoever is editing that, please put PC, Umbrella, and Nemesis under the NOIR banner.

Done.

That said, member count has nothing to do with it. NOIR, as a bloc, isn't as politically active or relevant as, say, SF, or even Aztec and the Stickmen, both of whom declared as a bloc. For that matter, NOIR's only an ODP sphere unity treaty. :P It was overlooked, and has been corrected.

Edited by Locke

no NS amounts? Im too lazy to look!

Stats go up to last night before update:

Update -2h, Jan 27

+ UPN, Invicta, TFD, NATO, NADC

2,614 nations

61,897,539 NS

14,135 nukes

Update -2h, Jan 27

+ Umbrella, Fark, CSN, Guru Order

1,725 nations

53,065,898 NS