Many voices as one

Fizzydog

:nuke:

Dear Fellow nations,

I'm hoping you will all reply to this message. Nuclear bombs can be devastating, and will affect all. I am hoping that us, the kids in a neighbor hood, the wolves in a pack, the voices of all, will try to stop using nuclear bombs. I am requesting that the use of nuclear weapons is put in high regard, and nations shall not use them unless it's there final choice. I except and respect people who do not agree, but, please, brothers and sisters, nuclear bombs do not solve problems. They kill innocents. They are destructive. You can join us for an anti-nuclear bomb treaty.

SIGN HERE:

1.NTR

(So on)

-NTR

New Canada reccomends Europe sign this treaty, you fellows seem to like the nuclear weaponry.

New Canada shall not sign this nuclear proliferation treaty, whilst we are not nuclear capible, we have a large stockpile of chemical and biological WMD's.

The message was immediately dropped in the recycle bin. A group of terrorists that attempted to commandeer a nuclear silo and fire a nuke at NTR was stopped, captured, and executed. A notice was sent to NTR not to put out statements that could tempt any extremists.

The message was immediately dropped in the recycle bin. A group of terrorists that attempted to commandeer a nuclear silo and fire a nuke at NTR was stopped, captured, and executed. A notice was sent to NTR not to put out statements that could tempt any extremists.

Oh my. We were just asking...how very rude. I am sorry that I sent out a peace message.

Stupid terrorist.

"I can assure you the Queendom will not sign this. We don't intend to use our stockpile, but we need them to deter attacks on ourselves. This includes the tactical weapons, which would be mainly for use against military targets anyway."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

"I can assure you the Queendom will not sign this. We don't intend to use our stockpile, but we need them to deter attacks on ourselves. This includes the tactical weapons, which would be mainly for use against military targets anyway."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

You have pretty much done what the letter asks, Queendom. Not planning to use them is definetly a peaceful option, in a way.

"Have I mentioned your nation was full of imbeciles lately?"

Often. Have I mentioned I have banned travel to and from mine and yours country because of you terrible rudeness. Goodday sir. I do not wish to have anymore troubles.

OOC: I laughed when I saw that post.

Edited by Fizzydog

Often. Have I mentioned I have banned travel to and from mine and yours country because of you terrible rudeness. Goodday sir. I do not wish to have anymore troubles.

OOC: I laughed when I saw that post.

"No, you haven't. Would you like to?"

OOC: twas my intent