I guess I didn't make myself clear

mpol777

Apparently you people don't understand my messages until I've had something to drink, because my last inquiry was I guess too subtle or possibly confusing. I apologize. I cannot blame technical difficulties as excuses do not count. Won't happen again. Ill either wait or start drinking earlier in the future.

The other thing I want to clear up is that my previous hint was not directed at any particular alliance. If I want to call out an alliance by name, I will. Don't read into things. You aren't that clever. I will say it did seem a bit biased towards one side. I'll clear that up shortly.

Let's begin.

To all you monkey $%&@s with all those fancy treaties that are holding this war up.... grow some balls. I don't know which side is holding up the other, but STOP IT. This isn't directed at the little folks. In fact the little folks seem to be the most active. The alliance of Brengstklau (whatever the $%&@ that means) joined in. Have you heard of them? Yeah me neither, but they jumped in with what 8 nations (I didn't look them up they might have 9, nobody cares). The point is that they did something. So what are the big alliances doing? Playing with their balls.

[whine]But mpol we're planning our strategery[/whine]

No you aren't! You didn't read a book and become master of military tactics overnight. All you know is running at the enemy like a kid trying to hit the finish line in the special olympics. That's not a tactic. That's reta... won't finish that one.

Here's the real deal for those that have never been privvy to such things. There are two IRC channels (1 for each side). For each there are grunts that want to say they did something that collect stats and a bunch of folks that are supposed to know !@#$, that look at the stats. One side or both sides are looking at the stats and talking themselves out of war. A whole lot of chin scratching and "What if...." crap.

If you all want to be a big shot alliances with your jackass treaty web folks expect you to do !@#$. What else are those treaties for? Just for lookin' at?

[righteousindignation]mpol, we are an esteemed alliance with many shiny pixels, steeped history and good standing in the community[/righteousindegnation]

$%&@ you. I don't care if you can juggle ping pong balls out of your anus. You built your thing and now you have to live up to it. That's the way it works. I didn't write the rules. It's just the way it is.

[nou]do something about it[/nou]

Nice try and on most folks that works, but the problem is everyone already knows that FAN has giant brass balls. We don't need to prove a damn thing and when folks say that we can just kick back and laugh. A lot of you do have something to prove. There are only so many times you can eek out of things before people catch on.

Now I know some of you might get sandy manginas from this, but really if you're mad about what I just said you know it describes you. While directed towards the cowards in the upper ranks this is mostly for the benefit of the lesser folk, like ourselves. We've been up there. Don't bother. The view is !@#$%* and the company, as you've seen, isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Expect the sounds of cattle and sheep to follow.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your last one was definitely too subtle. Drink more, come back tomorrow. Repeat this [delicious albeit unhealthy] process for a while. In six or seven days somebody will get the message. A day after that, they'll hit peace mode. In another week, IRON might declare. Maybe.

I'm gonna skip the o/ this and o7 that, like the mindless lot that will soon follow.

mpol, I don't know you, I know of you, after all your "acolades" are legends amongst us newer guys.

Many look to you as some sort of deity or god of war, and many either despise or adore you.

I will merely say, I like the fact that you "tell it how it is" with your words. Have a nice day.

Great and entertaining read once again.

The other thing I want to clear up is that my previous hint was not directed at any particular alliance. If I want to call out an alliance by name, I will. Don't read into things. You aren't that clever. I will say it did seem a bit biased towards one side. I'll clear that up shortly.

I think everyone should read this part again before making any "witty" comments.

Apparently you people don't understand my messages until I've had something to drink, because my last inquiry was I guess too subtle or possibly confusing. I apologize. I cannot blame technical difficulties as excuses do not count. Won't happen again. Ill either wait or start drinking earlier in the future.

Let's begin.

To all you monkey $%&@s with all those fancy treaties that are holding this war up.... grow some balls. I don't know which side is holding up the other, but STOP IT. This isn't directed at the little folks. In fact the little folks seem to be the most active. The alliance of Brengstklau (whatever the $%&@ that means) joined in. Have you heard of them? Yeah me neither, but they jumped in with what 8 nations (I didn't look them up they might have 9, nobody cares). The point is that they did something. So what are the big alliances doing? Playing with their balls.

[whine]But mpol we're planning our strategery[/whine]

No you aren't! You didn't read a book and become master of military tactics overnight. All you know is running at the enemy like a kid trying to hit the finish line in the special olympics. That's not a tactic. That's reta... won't finish that one.

Here's the real deal for those that have never been privvy to such things. There are two IRC channels (1 for each side). For each there are grunts that want to say they did something that collect stats and a bunch of folks that are supposed to know !@#$, that look at the stats. One side or both sides are looking at the stats and talking themselves out of war. A whole lot of chin scratching and "What if...." crap.

If you all want to be a big shot alliances with your jackass treaty web folks expect you to do !@#$. What else are those treaties for? Just for lookin' at?

[righteousindignation]mpol, we are an esteemed alliance with many shiny pixels, steeped history and good standing in the community[/righteousindegnation]

$%&@ you. I don't care if you can juggle ping pong balls out of your anus. You built your thing and now you have to live up to it. That's the way it works. I didn't write the rules. It's just the way it is.

[nou]do something about it[/nou]

Nice try and on most folks that works, but the problem is everyone already knows that FAN has giant brass balls. We don't need to prove a damn thing and when folks say that we can just kick back and laugh. A lot of you do have something to prove. There are only so many times you can eek out of things before people catch on.

Now I know some of you might get sandy manginas from this, but really if you're mad about what I just said you know it describes you. While directed towards the cowards in the upper ranks this is mostly for the benefit of the lesser folk, like ourselves. We've been up there. Don't bother. The view is !@#$%* and the company, as you've seen, isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Expect the sounds of cattle and sheep to follow.

No U!.. I did something about it. I am in the midst of things from day one. What have you done? There is alliance, and there is a nation to stand for what you want. Many joined this frey with no inclination as to pixels on both sides. Yet you sit on your high horse and talk about a FAN that was, when we have no clue what the FAN of present is. It sure as hell isn't the FAN that hit NPO and hurt them badly in many regards. So yeah...No U.

Where the hell are you, or FAN for that matter.

EDIT:

My point is many nations left alliances to join the frey for what they believed was right. If that was an alliance hitting should be able to mass raid another alliance, or not.

I have changed my affiliation to show where my ideals stand. FAN and yourself haven't done !@#$ but try to stir the pot for what your desires are. When you join, whichever side as a nation, or as an alliance, I may give a !@#$ what your opinion is. Although I've always held high regard for you, this post is an oxymoron.

Edited by Chalaskan