Change nation leader

Iubarann

No. Besides, what role play involves name-changing? Do you play someone with multiple personalities?

Ummm, haven't you ever heard of death? I do hear it's quite common with humans. ;) That's a pretty logical explanation for changing a ruler IMHO... oh well, I was just checking.

Ummm, haven't you ever heard of death? I do hear it's quite common with humans. ;) That's a pretty logical explanation for changing a ruler IMHO... oh well, I was just checking.

Death... what, does your nation have monthly assassinations :awesome: ?

Ok, in all seriousness, "Nation Ruler" is your login name. It also serves to identify your account. Changing that would probably cause problems for other players interacting with you.

If you want to have an RP change of leadership, I'd recommend using your Nation Bio to display that sort of info.

Okeedoke! Thank you, I wondered about doing that instead... I probably won't change the leader though just yet. Now don't get me wrong, I don't support the site at all, nor am I a member of it, but they could do a myspace type dealio where you change your name that appears, but not your login name. Well, thanks again!