Genesis Declaration of War

empirica

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad to see this, and I know how difficult it was for your to do what you are doing now Genesis, and do not envy your situation, which was thrust upon you by those less considerate of their obligations than yourselves. OSA will still be there waiting for you on the other side.

<3 Genesis

Nemesis (29 nations) responds to treaty in defending SLCB by attacking ARES (72 nations). Immediately countered by Supermarioforce (32 nations). Now Genesis (81 nations) needs to come to the rescue? Are we that scary? Nevermind. However long you keep punching, you can't have our lunch money.

Nemesis (29 nations) responds to treaty in defending SLCB by attacking ARES (72 nations). Immediately countered by Supermarioforce (32 nations). Now Genesis (81 nations) needs to come to the rescue? Are we that scary? Nevermind. However long you keep punching, you can't have our lunch money.

It's nothing personal, just returning a favor for a great ally who did the same for us in Karma. I look forward to a good fight.

Were probably going to be attacked by some of your allies, you know xD

give it time to even up :P

also, i hate this war with a passion. it saddens me so much to see us having to go to war with an allies ally, i wish Nemesis the best in this fight.

o/ Genesis

o/ Nemesis

o/ 2 letter difference in names

It looks like it was a little of both. One of my gov was talking to one of ARES gov about possible scenarios, and it was unknown which way the chips were going to fall. From the logs I'm seeing, it doesn't appear Nemesis was even attacking ARES at the time we made the decision to help them. I can't really be more specific, private queries will remain so.

Your tears taste delicious. Omnomnom :smug:

Good luck on the battlefield Nemesis, but not too much. :P

o/ Genesis

Your peace mode status is delicious.

You will be destroyed, even if MK has to do it ourselves.

Genesis will be glad to be rid of your abusive presence.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris