The Brain Presents...

Shane-o

That would have been hilarious and ironic. But USN didn't hit SLCB.

Probably just a coincidence. :ph34r:

Addtionally, though it is not commonly known (and why would it be?) The Brain holds a non-aggression agreement with the USN through the Maroon Economic Pact.

I'm shocked it wasn't USN.

Despite Freelancer's relentless pursuit to see USN eradicated for the verse, the rest of us can read a treaty just fine, however I think it's time for a Brainy Game Show.

What shall we call this one ? ahhh " Getting to know your armed enemy"

To: Poseidons Rage From: The Archduke Date: 1/28/2010 2:16:40 AM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack

Message: I'm a diplomat! I would recommend that you don't attack me with those WMDs - if you do, I will see to it that you pay very high indemnities and destroy your nuclear weapons and wonder.

Oh my god it's a diplomat: Translation (I have no purpose and spend 90 percent of my time in irc sucking up)

My favorite part, if I launch he will ensure I have to destroy my WMD's and the wonder that makes them all so possible.

We at The Brain try to keep ourselves up on new technologies and education, obviously UINE doesn't.

Now a word from our sponsor.

Manhattan Project - $100,000,000 - The Manhattan Project allows nations below 5% of the top nations in the game to develop nuclear weapons. The Manhattan Project cannot be destroyed once it is created. The wonder requires 3,000 infrastructure, 300 technology, and a uranium resource.

Bob tell The Archduke what he's won.

Well Rage, for this ridiculous attempt at fear mongering among the elite crowd of the diplomat, he wins a daily nuke for the next 5 days to ruin as much infrastructure, land and technology as possible and a for the citizens of this great land, the consolation prize.

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

I don't scare easy nor does The Brain, We have a first strike nuke policy and you will feel it within a few hours.

That ends this morning's broadcast from Lord of the Sea

Edited for tags and formatting

Edited by Poseidons Rage

It's been a hoot so far.

It's been for me...

HELLO .... Mr Diplomat... You around ? Purge me I have sinned.

Your nuclear attack against Albionore was a success. Albionore lost 8479 defending soldiers, 238 defending tanks, 7 cruise missiles, 152.315 miles of land, 20.84 technology, 152.32 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Albionore will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

I'll be offering you a one time deal for individual surrender, they will be very fair terms :P

/ Poseidons Rage waves to the old man with a cane Goose, ( You'll enjoy this )