Joint TFD/NATO/NADC Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I incorrect or have *zero wars* been declared? I mean making fun of blitzes is generally pretty lame, but when 3 alliances can't pull off a single declaration that's just pathetic..

Yeah, and if they were gonna wait til update to attack why post a declaration now? I don't really understand.

Am I incorrect or have *zero wars* been declared? I mean making fun of blitzes is generally pretty lame, but when 3 alliances can't pull off a single declaration that's just pathetic..

They are waiting for them to counter so that they won't get all their war slots filled... It's brilliant I tell you, brilliant!

Whos gonna declare on an alliance that didn't actually do anything? I hope no one on our side plans to come in the defense of alliances who aren't actually causing any damage. I don't know though, Umbrella might need our help in defending itself against NOTHING.

They are waiting for them to counter so that they won't get all their war slots filled... It's brilliant I tell you, brilliant!

You know what else is brilliant?

"Drinking nuclear radiated beer?"

brilliant.jpg

"Brilliant!"

"Brilliant!"

Nuke without mercy, "Brilliant!"

Ghost DoWs ftw- trying to get some else in on the action?

Um, I think you typed something wrong.

Have fun.

Thanks Arsenal :)

Whos gonna declare on an alliance that didn't actually do anything? I hope no one on our side plans to come in the defense of alliances who aren't actually causing any damage. I don't know though, Umbrella might need our help in defending itself against NOTHING.

Wait, so your saying Umbrella needs help defending itself against nothing? I don't know, seems like that would be a bad thing or somethin... :rolleyes:

Edited by Kochers

Yeah, and if they were gonna wait til update to attack why post a declaration now? I don't really understand.

Brilliant Tactical Move :awesome:

In all seriousness though I approve of this move to support allies. While I question the usefulness of an advanced declaration of war I wish the alliances an honorable fight!

Edit: Balder - What is your NS? Once I get down there, I am sure I'll be around your range soon lol. How's about after this shindig, we have a one on one?

I'm around 23k. Remember, you kind of cheated and got a head start. Forgiveness or not, I'm still taking you down before either of us quit. :-p

Yes, this was my thought too. A few wars is incompetence, zero wars is a plan. Umbrella doesn't seem like a big enough threat to be playing silly treaty games for though.

If they don't attack at all we have literally no reason to counter them.