DoW: Fashionably Late

Altheus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Invicta! ADI is right around the corner and we got your back!

For some reason I think I have heard this one before... Didn't work so well though if I remember correctly

We got pretty lucky this war, Purplol and NSO? I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Good luck UPN and Invicta, it'll be fun. :D

Nice of them to give you all the free land and tech, eh? Have fun with this one.

Good luck to all in this conflict.

First of all, thanks to everyone who has said supportive things to us and our good friends at UPN. Yes, good friends. Despite the fact that one of our n00blets took the word of a certain wily Dutchmen when he should not have done, and declared on UPN! Heh. Like my parents always said, "Don't take candy from strangers, don't cross the street without looking both ways, and never, NEVER, trust a Dutchman!" :P

Second, I know Rest & Recreation is not a bloc. That was a slip of the mind when I was writing it. I was counting on my co-writer, President Altheus of the United Purple Nations, to catch that in editing. Sadly, his English skills proved to be no better than my own. I am beginning to suspect he may even be part Dutch. :ph34r:

Finally, let me state our determination to bring this to a swift and just conclusion. My people tell me that R&R are (or should that have been "R&R R?") an honorable alliance, and we are looking forward to a good fight.

Now excuse me while I kiss the sky.

:D