Nemesis Announcement

I can definately tell you like your treaty partners.

Well, when said treaty partner says they want an alliance of your friends completely destroyed, its hard to support them.

Oh yes. Another alliance that I look forward to seeing demolished or weakened severely.

This is the best thing that could have ever happened.

you know what you "people" over at SOS sure do talk a whole lot of junk about us and our friends without ever doing anything about it.

you know where we are.

until then shut your mouth :)

Nemesis, you've got my phone number.

It would be a shame if he persisted in such an endeavour and I had to get involved.

Schattenmann, you have my number, and know how to dial a phone. Call us if you need us as well friend. :)

To Nemesis: We may not be your allies on paper yet, but we do support you, know that forever. This is not about the larger conflict, this is about friendship to us 'coats, and you have given us that.

To Nemesis: We may not be your allies on paper yet, but we do support you, know that forever. This is not about the larger conflict, this is about friendship to us 'coats, and you have given us that.

I :wub: you Asriel.

Forward Nemesis, to victory and glory. O/

Edited by Brutilius