Nemesis Announcement

250px-Nemesis.jpg

Good evening Cyberverse.

As I'm sure you all noticed, there have been various issues with communication ongoing for a while now, and so I am here to confirm that which was made public via Nemesis' fact page last night. All necessary parties were informed at the time, and this is being announced as a matter of courtesy, and for any of you who may not understand the happenings.

Good evening Cyberverse,

Allow me to take but a few minutes of your time on the eve of more slaughter and destruction. You see, I am here in my official capacity as a member of the Triumvirate of Nemesis. Let me make this very clear to everyone, if you attack an ally of Nemesis, no matter what “side” said ally resides on then you will be at war with Nemesis. Nemesis doesn’t give a rats $@! what “side” an ally is on, Nemesis signed a treaties to defend their allies and we will do just that.

Nemesis hereby enters a state of war with Valor and ARES for their attacks on SLCB, an ally of Nemesis.

My members tell me that Barix has previously stated his clear refusal to accept or recognize that Nemesis exists as an alliance; therefore have some personal messages to pass on.

Draov and Bob Ilyani wish to say “LOL Barix”

T-O-P will "personally accept the surrender of Barix and Jtkode”

and Kataklizm the Great would like to add, “Go ahead and tell ARES that they aren't really being attacked, since Barix says we don't really exist.”

Have a nice evening,

Yawoo Triumvirate of Nemesis

PS: Nemesis has nukes, Nemesis will use nukes.

tl;dr: Nemesis considers itself in a state of war with Valor.

Edit: Flag requested. Some people want everything these days.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

Nemesis is going to have a lot of trouble with this, as Barix wishes to see them destroyed and every aspect of them removed from the Cyberverse for this.

Kinda sad when someone takes a DoW that offensively.

Nemesis is going to have a lot of trouble with this, as Barix wishes to see them destroyed and every aspect of them removed from the Cyberverse for this.

<~Barix9[ARES]> I want you, and Nemesis, to stop living, in the sense that anything digital lives.

also, i'd like to take this opportunity to mention that the Barix9[ARES] quote provided about is A++++++ NEXT LEVEL MIND BLOWN WILL READ AGAIN/RECOMMEND

In conclusion, thanks in advance for your continued professionalism.

Edited by porksaber

also, i'd like to take this opportunity to mention that the Barix9[ARES] quote provided about is A++++++ NEXT LEVEL MIND BLOWN WILL READ AGAIN/RECOMMEND

In conclusion, thanks in advance for your continued professionalism.

Wooow he scares me lol.

Edit - Big words for someone that is in peace mode however.

Edited by RuffRyders

Nemesis, you've got my phone number.

It would be a shame if he persisted in such an endeavour and I had to get involved.

Wait- where did Soccer and Hoo go? :P

Good luck Nemesis for the fight- this should be a good one.

Our friends, Hoo and Soccer, have been gone from Nemesis for months now. You'll find Soccer in ODN and Hoo in Ragnarok, working hard to make each alliance better. :)