The Fluffy Treaty (MFO-Ether MDoAP)

JoshuaR

mfo_ether_banner.png

The Fluffy Treaty (MDoAP)

1. MFO and Ether will defend each other from all attacks not due to the chaining of outside treaties.

2. Each will retain the option to join in any military action in which the other is involved.

3. This treaty may be canceled by either signatory with three day's notice, and a further thirty-six hour non-aggression period will apply.

4. Beer Pong.

5. Bacon.

Signed for Ether,

Evey Jane, Her Sexiness

Pmac627, President

Master Nick, Vice President

Signed for MFO,

JoshuaR, Cobra Commander

Durabo, Baconator

STATE OF THE UNION - MFO

Dear Citizens of the World,

Step 1 of MFO's plan to take over the world has commenced. We now announce our first ever MDP (MDoAP in this case, to be precise, but of course all Digitterans know that every alliance retains an option of enacting aggression against another). It only took us two years and eleven months. At this pace, and according to my 100-step plan, MFO will rule the world in approximately 58 years. Be prepared!

Of more importance, neither of our alliances is large enough to be considered an official Cyber Nations alliance (we are both fewer than twenty members), so we have only this to make ourselves feel better. That, and of course our role as puppet-masters of the dozens of alliances in NOIR. But since we can't really put that in writing anywhere (oops), we'll have to fall back on this treaty.

All kidding aside, MFO is proud to announce our first mutual defense pact, here an upgrade from a treaty of optional defense and aggression with Ether. To tell you the truth, however, our ties are such that the old treaty would have been treated in like manner, but well, we enjoy writing treaties, listening to ourselves talk, maintaining some semblance of subservience to the letter of the law... and we thought it best to put this in writing.

You can tell from both of our alliances that we aren't the type to sign many treaties. This does mean a great deal to us. Both of us value each others' alliance very highly, and we are very proud to sign this treaty.

It has everything on The Day Today. Today is Wednesday. (That's why I pretended to forget/be unable to announce this earlier. I just had to had to keep delaying so that I could add an extra really really crappy pun that has nothing to do with anything. On that note, anyone know why the treaty is Fluffy?)

It has everything on The Day Today. Today is Wednesday. (That's why I pretended to forget/be unable to announce this earlier. I just had to had to keep delaying so that I could add an extra really really crappy pun that has nothing to do with anything. On that note, anyone know why the treaty is Fluffy?)

This is the one that used to be called a TOAD, right? Should have called it a BattleTOAD.

Congrats dudes.

Late to the party (again), but thanks to everyone for stopping by. :) JoshuaR and MFO at large—I'm delighted we're officially getting closer, and we all look forward to growing even older with you (and perhaps one day beating you at trivia).

o/ MFO

o/ Ether

Late to the party (again), but thanks to everyone for stopping by. :) JoshuaR and MFO at large—I'm delighted we're officially getting closer, and we all look forward to growing even older with you (and perhaps one day beating you at trivia).

o/ MFO

o/ Ether

Never! We are unbeatable! We've got more useless knowledge between us than should be legally allowed!