Guru Order Declaration of War

smokey78

What are you talking about?

I was referring to the half dozen alliances already on the Sith. That outgun us(on paper) by nearly 10-1 odds. Hear that wooshing noise?

It's the sound of my point going over your head. :smug:

I really wasn't talking about just the NSO anymore, but about your coalition. Maybe your alliance is doing an okay job, your allies are really not.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wasn't talking about just the NSO anymore, but about your coalition. Maybe your alliance is doing an okay job, your allies are really not.

Nah, we want to make this a challenge. If we allow all the alliances asking us if they may contribute to the destruction of NpO and NSO to actually join, this war would be over way too soon ;)

Oh I didn't know that you changed the topic of the conversation after only two replies continuing it :awesome:

But hey, I'm still up for you bringing on all the NSO haters, it should at least make things interesting for us.

Edited by Chron

LOL dog pile on the Sith I suppose. Guess you guys are a little worried about them what is this now 7 alliances on them. Spread the love guys dont be skeered

And people say we're irrelevant :awesome:

o/ New Sith Order

Guru Order are a bunch of wimps that only fight and join in a war when they know they don't have to do much work and can be part of the celebration... Sort of like Italy in World War I.

Given their low average NS, they'll only be a threat to us when we get nuked down to their level :smug:

o/ New Sith Order

Guru Order are a bunch of wimps that only fight and join in a war when they know they don't have to do much work and can be part of the celebration... Sort of like Italy in World War I.

hey darth, missed your trolling :awesome: havent seen u on IRC

oh yas o/ GO

hmm... i see that were winning the war... i wonder what the moral of the story will be NSO? :blink:

That we are more of a threat and much more relevant than our...detractors give us credit for?

hmm... i see that were winning the war... i wonder what the moral of the story will be NSO? :blink:

"We need an 8x advantage to avoid losing to those monstrous Sith."

You must be giddy that you took us down while we had such a small handicap :awesome:

Edited by Chron

You don't have reason to not be winning with almost 10x of their force. If you were losing, which by the lack of higher ups in war mode might start soon, It would be quite sad.

Reminded me of OFS or whatever in the GATO-1V war.

Oh, my people are deceptively capable. Just because I like to spout about chaos and crap like that and I can't run a nation to save my life doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

I can't run a nation to save my life doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

save my life doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

surround myself with idiots :)

idiots. :)

You're allied to CD.

So much for your debating skills.

I can't run a nation to save my life doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

save my life doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

surround myself with idiots :)

idiots. :)

You're allied to CD.

So much for your debating skills.

That was one of the best posts I've seen all year. Seriously. :mellow:

That was awesome.