Guru Order Declaration of War

smokey78

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you guys actually lose 400k NS? I expect it's from all your top nations running away?

Who is this even directed towards? The NSO started the war with 3.7 mil NS, we are now at around 3.6 mil NS fighting nearly 30 million NS. To date, we have had no surrenders or deserters and have in fact gained a couple of nations.

Our top nations unfortunately are doing the majority of our fighting right now since we have a lot of small nations. But the Sith Telethon continues. I hope that once we reach our goal of 50 million total NS in opponents each and every nation in the NSO will get to experience the joys of warfare.

Keep the calls coming in. Little Timmy is relying on you.

Who is this even directed towards? The NSO started the war with 3.7 mil NS, we are now at around 3.6 mil NS fighting nearly 30 million NS. To date, we have had no surrenders or deserters and have in fact gained a couple of nations.

Our top nations unfortunately are doing the majority of our fighting right now since we have a lot of small nations. But the Sith Telethon continues. I hope that once we reach our goal of 50 million total NS in opponents each and every nation in the NSO will get to experience the joys of warfare.

Keep the calls coming in. Little Timmy is relying on you.

He's referring to the Guru Order, which has lost 20% of its nation strength after a single day of fighting.

Oh, my people are deceptively capable. Just because I like to spout about chaos and crap like that and I can't run a nation to save my life doesn't mean I surround myself with idiots. :)

Yo! :awesome:

People were struggling to find a bottom tier that could engage yours.

And yet I still somehow have not had any of my defensive slots filled. You guys should find better ways of outsourcing these things. :smug:

Our enemies fear us so that they will only engage us if they have a huge advantage numerically speaking. Not that we're concerned about it in the least. We all know what fear and hatred lead to.

I remember when they used to say we only fight uneven wars. This war is debunking any foolish Sith myth ever created.

Guru Order, I honestly have no idea who you are but we'll take you too. The ditches have been dug and your graves will stay unmarked ^_^

Lol Sith. Keep stroking that epeen. It will add to your cause, I promise!

Good Luck Guru Order

They're gonna need it. Badly.

Guru Order, you are so great, so glad you stepped up to the plate, time for us to set things straight, NSO will meet their fate!
And hey, if they don't cut it, I'm sure you all will be able to find yet another alliance to try and throw on us.

They're gonna need it. Badly.

And hey, if they don't cut it, I'm sure you all will be able to find yet another alliance to try and throw on us.

Nah, we want to make this a challenge. If we allow all the alliances asking us if they may contribute to the destruction of NpO and NSO to actually join, this war would be over way too soon ;)

Nah, we want to make this a challenge. If we allow all the alliances asking us if they may contribute to the destruction of NpO and NSO to actually join, this war would be over way too soon ;)

Ask away, Im honestly annoyed that things are so lopsided in our favor as it is. :smug:

Ask away, Im honestly annoyed that things are so lopsided in our favor as it is. :smug:

What are they telling you? You may have got us outnumbered, but you really aren't preforming very well. And we have so many tricks up our sleeves we had to go out and buy more sleeves for our tricks. This war is far from over my friend.

What are they telling you? You may have got us outnumbered, but you really aren't preforming very well. And we have so many tricks up our sleeves we had to go out and buy more sleeves for our tricks. This war is far from over my friend.

What are you talking about?

I was referring to the half dozen alliances already on the Sith. That outgun us(on paper) by nearly 10-1 odds. Hear that wooshing noise?

It's the sound of my point going over your head. :smug: