FAIL Forever

failmark4.jpg?t=1264395829

While I am aware that FAIL has already issued a DoW, it has come to my attention that it does not do justice to the hate we feel towards all of \m/'s friends. As such, FAIL not only recognizes a state of war with those at war with either the New Polar Order or the New Sith Order, but also with those at war with any alliance currently supporting either of the aforementioned alliances. To make it simple for you simpletons out there, FAIL is essentially declaring war on the entirety of the opposition. We do this now simply so I do not have to bore you with countless DOWs, and as much as I would enjoy doing that, I am sparing you. A thank you will suffice. But yes, FAIL will engage itself wherever we wish to, and this is us giving ourselves that right which we already had.

Now I am sure some of you will say that this is a bad idea, declaring war on everyone that is. We think differently, and we are basing this on GATO's astonishing success back in 2007. If it worked for them then it'll work for us now. Anyway, a few wartime policies....

Nuclear weapons. We have them and we will use them, especially if whoever we are fighting cannot defend against them. So that means we'll mostly be nuking smaller and younger nations. Yeah, we don't care either.

Peace. If any alliance wishes for peace with FAIL they will have to contact me. FAIL will not stop fighting until peace is reached with any alliance we are currently at war with. No, we will not just stop fighting because you have surrendered to Polaris, the Sith, the Tigers, or whomever. FAIL is a sovereign entity and that will be respected and acknowledged. Yes, we will be merciful and reasonable, asking only for an agreement to respect our independence following the war. Lastly on this, although we have stated what we will be looking for from the vanquished, rest assured our comards in arms, FAIL will not be seeking any ceasefire with any alliance until you are also done. We are with you until the end.

Individual surrenders. Should any nation wish to surrender to FAIL the terms are quite simple. You shall set your alliance affiliation to "FAIL PoW" and decommission all guerrilla camps*. Other wartime improvements may be kept. Any nation that surrenders shall not be permitted to rejoin the war on \m/'s side.

*This condition may be considered void if the nation surrendering is not surrendered but rather defecting to our side. In which case we wish to keep your nation in top fighting form, thus the improvements may be kept under the condition that you are indeed fighting on our side.

-Rebel Virginia,

God Emperor of FAIL

Actually, it's really just me at this point. Our bank currently at peace and will probably remain so until we have more members. A practical measure really. We can't afford to have our bank destroyed now can we?

ok then.. Just beware of the 7 bomber attacks. I hear they are deadly :lol1:

Nuclear weapons. We have them and we will use them, especially if whoever we are fighting cannot defend against them. So that means we'll mostly be nuking smaller and younger nations. Yeah, we don't care either.

-Rebel Virginia,

God Emperor of FAIL

That's the spirit! :awesome:

This is sound advice. Advice which I encourage all alliance who only require their members to maintain $700,000 war chests to follow. Trust me on this one.

Judging by the war so far all alliances that "only require their members to maintain $700,000 war chests" are on your side, so i'm guessing thats a no on the advice :)