NTR citizens form new government in unclaimed land.

Fizzydog

After the destruction of their country, NTR citizens fled to the carribeans and the southern tip of South Carolina, claiming this land as theirs. They formed a new government, which is now a Democracy. The citizens have no experience in government, so a small group went off to Japan to find the half-brother of the old dicatator, Yiroshi Greund.

Yiroshi agreed to help the citizens, as he was 69 and had not much to do. He brought his family and some of the villagers with him to NTR and what he saw made his heart grow. All the citizens were welcoming him and cheering. Some were crying with joy.

Yiroshi is now the first President of the country. The first thing he did was build a small defending army. He refused to build more then some WWII fighters, small tanks and light infrantary. Next, he declared himself peaceful. He would not engage in war. He also changed many laws, making the citizens alot more free. He declared a project called Project U. It is the building of underground temples. Finally, he reached out to the world for forgivness. His half-brother was not wise. He hopes the world will forgive the citizens who did nothing.

Edited by Fizzydog

OOC: Really? Are you being serious? So he declared that Project U was on-going when he became president? You might wanna, um, not annouce it much?

OOC:Project U is the building of underground temples, silly. I should have mentioned that...

And he declared Project U, it was not in action before.

Edited by Fizzydog

OOC: I wasn't trying to push him around. I just wanted him to give him some advice, I didn't mean to come across rude.

@Fizzydog

Here's some advice, if you want something private then first do something like this:

***Private***

as a heading, that way people will know it's secret.