Name this War

Locke

469 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have been out of the loop, but I still don't know what we all agreed to call the last war. Any help?

Well, the name on the Wiki is "TPF War".

But there's this, in the article:

Names:

Alternative names for the TPF War include the Worst War Ever [...], the Sitzkrieg, the Blue Balls War, the Hard Six War, and the Just War.

GRUBS EGO WAR!

That would be fitting wouldn't it Jack. You are sad that it isn't called Jack's war though aren't you.

This war will be named by popular opinion not by an overt action, it may well be called two different things by different people depending on who wins.

it may well be called two different things by different people depending on who wins.

I don't think it matters who wins, no one can ever agree on a name. I get so tired of calling it the wotc/nocb war in IRC, and everyone wants a politically charged name. The reason the great war terms stuck is that they are a politically neutral name.

I still find this funny, the true reason any of this !@#$%^&* started was because the leader of FoA aka Rebel_Lead3r, failed to find FoA a protectorate before the deadline or simply ignored it (that is actually what happened.) Thus it was suggested to raid the FoA so PC, GOONS and \m/ had their ways. Now if silly rebel found a little dumb ole protectorate in time, none of this would have happened. Grub would have never declared war on \m/ if they never attacked. If he had, NpO would be in twice the worse shape it is in now for it would not have the sympathy of the CN community on its side and would not be helped by most of its allies for making a foolish DoW on \m/. Simple politics, nothing else. So.... again back to Rebel, it is his fault for being a tool and getting FoA attacked and letting it escalate (and boy thats an understatement) from there. I think it should be called the Fool's War tbh. Every mistake that could ever be made was executed perfectly. Silly rebel, you caused the next mass, global war! Hooray!

i was kinda inactive on the forums for a while, so i dont know what its about. i voted for STFU War, but if i had to choose another name for it, i would say The Not Another War. it's short and catchy unlike most of the other names that were on the poll.