An Annoucement from ARES

Jtkode

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was offered to ARES, as a show of kindness from what I see. This offer was rejected by Barix.

So you support Barix's statement towards Nemesis? I hope you know exactly what you are advocating for here, the disbandment of an alliance. If so, then may UINE and ARES both face the same that they would have offered their enemies in war. I know that Nemesis/SLCB are too good for this though unfortunately D:

Oh you.... it wasnt offered to Barix it was posted on the OWF without his knowledge or consent.

Also, never did I say I supported disbandment of Nemesis in any way, personnally I like draov and T-O-P and wouldnt want to see them without a home :P. That being said, I do disapprove of what they are doing to ARES right now.

Oh you.... it wasnt offered to Barix it was posted on the OWF without his knowledge or consent.

Doesn't really matter. jtkode approved it and stated that Barix was away and would probably sign it later, if you read the thread. Barix then posted and was very upset and ruined any chance of that being signed. Well done by him, but I really don't expect much from him at this point.

Also, never did I say I supported disbandment of Nemesis in any way, personnally I like draov and T-O-P and wouldnt want to see them without a home :P. That being said, I do disapprove of what they are doing to ARES right now.

Honoring their treaties? Being threatened by Barix?

Pretty good post, so so, kinda long.

no original points (-10), ARESian logic (-10), apparently doesn't understand difference between PIAT & MDP

the artwork is unoriginal, uninspired, unfun.

overall i give it a C+

can we get a tl;dr?

No original points? Really where were these things raised in this thread because I can't find them anywhere. The artwork then has got to be about as 'unoriginal', 'uninspired' and 'unfun' as your little crusade is.

Actually trying to score cheap-PR is never a real cool thing to do....

I'm sorry, but did Barix not say what he said? How on earth do you expect an alliance to react to its opponent in war's leader stating he would love to see them completely wiped off the face of Planet Bob?

Personally, I'd be quite upset.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I'm sorry, but did Barix not say what he said? How on earth do you expect an alliance to react to its opponent in war's leader stating he would love to see them completely wiped off the face of Planet Bob?

Personally, I'd be quite upset.

I love how your trying to derail my complete argument based on something I didn't say in the last line. Good show tough guy, now adress the actual content.

Bob, what Keve is trying to get at is certain members of both alliances have made it their goal to score cheap PR points over ARES and this has been going on for a very, very long time.

While what Barix said was wrong, you can only take too much before you burst. Think of it as someone prodding you in the arm constantly non-stop, you are gonna get pissed off.

I love how your trying to derail my complete argument based on something I didn't say in the last line. Good show tough guy, now adress the actual content.

And I love how I have no idea what the $%&@ you are talking about. But, apparently its my responsibility to address it, and we can ignore anything ARES said. Jesus, you are a smart one.

Bob, what Keve is trying to get at is certain members of both alliances have made it their goal to score cheap PR points over ARES and this has been going on for a very, very long time.

While what Barix said was wrong, you can only take too much before you burst. Think of it as someone prodding you in the arm constantly non-stop, you are gonna get pissed off.

Barix made a comment that was entirely inappropriate and for the situation undeserved. He needs to apologize for this statement and take it back and make it clear it is not his plan to do that to Nemesis and the individual he was addressing.

I thank you for being reasonable enough to explain a possible motive for Barix, however that doesn't excuse what was said unfortunately. I honestly could care less about cheap PR points, and more about an ally of my friends in Vanguard threatening to disband another ally of my friends in Vanguard. Its kinda insane.

(allies through CnG, friends for much longer)

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

No original points? Really where were these things raised in this thread because I can't find them anywhere. The artwork then has got to be about as 'unoriginal', 'uninspired' and 'unfun' as your little crusade is.

swing and a miss keve...

i'm not on a crusade. you're the one who attacked us, remember? it's hard to forget with multiple declarations on public forums and all. so, your arguments about me being on a PR crusade are a pretty lame joke.

I dont see you condeming Umbrella for hitting NV when Umbrella has NOIR signatories that are signed with NV. Dont try to spin some moral BS with this.

We spoke with Umbrella in their embassy on our forums. Due to the public lines of communication being down, we handled things through a different venue.