An Annoucement from ARES

Jtkode

So Superfriends and Teen Titans are just MDoAPed to eachother as blocs, gotcha there, thanks for the clarification :)

"A. The SuperFriends bloc, undersigned, will defend the Teen Titans bloc, and vice-versa, in the event of defensive wars not triggered by treaties."

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What issue?

Vanguard is allied to SLCB who ARES just declared on.

Anyway, I'm not a particular fan of either alliance in this case. However, SLCB is on our side of this war, so I guess I'll hope that they get destroyed a bit less.

o/ SLCB ...I guess

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

Edit - Lrn2rdTrace. :(

Did you know the NEW does not have a treaty with Polaris?

Way to go Trace.

Finally ARES. Only took you two years.

Death to the Michiganizers! Kill them in the name of Mano, old friend.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

I am incredibly disappointed that ARES, our ally, have decided to attack another of Vanguard's treaty partners. The wanton disregard of the unwritten rule of many Cyberverse friendships - do not attack your allies' treaty partners - is downright despicable, and appears to be a common trend amongst the Moral Crusaders.

Edited by Denial

I am incredibly disappointed that ARES, our ally, have decided to attack another of Vanguard's treaty partners. The wanton disregard of the unwritten rule of many Cyberverse friendships - do not attack your allies' treaty partners - is downright despicable, and appears to be a common trend amongst the Moral Crusaders.

Any alliance that attacks one of our allies is open game for ARES and unfortunately there were very few to no alliances that we could attack without pissing someone off, truly its sad that it had to be you, but unfortunately it is what it is and we protect our allies and attack whom they ask us to attack.

Viva ARES!!!

Edited by Jtkode

Ahem, sometimes you have to attack your allies' allies due to treaty obligations or go back on your word. I would also hardly consider that an unwritten rule; just because they're your friends doesn't mean that they're your other allies' friends.

Edited by Jyrinx

Ahem, sometimes you have to attack your allies' allies due to treaty obligations or go back on your word. I would also hardly consider that an unwritten rule; just because they're your friends doesn't mean that they're your other allies' friends.

There were a number of other options open to ARES.

Greetings folks.

Sorry I haven't corresponded in a while, but as you can see, I've been out handling some very serious business. So serious in fact, that you inferiors probably couldn't appreciate the overly serious nature of said work, yet i digress.

What you are all reading is a really pathetic attempt from a really pathetic alliance acting out frustration to recapture some of the fame, fortune, and lulz that it once had when "yours truely" was running the show over there. As with most properties and businesses that I create, this one went downhill shortly after I left; largely because most of the talent left with me. It's obvious that ARES feels I abandoned them, in much the way an orphaned child with buck teeth, fat rolls, and the ineffable ability to exude a fishy smell longs for it's parents, who you can't really blame for leaving when you look at (and smell) it.

What interests me in this thread is that ARES is claiming that they attack as a result of "loyalty" out of a treaty. they are "defending" their MDP partner by attacking SLCB. As is the ethos of most blocs, an attack on SLCB, is an attack on the Stickmen, and likewise an attack on savoy alliances who have wisely chosen to MDoaP the entire bloc, whom ARES also holds an MDoaP with. So you see, ARES honors one MDP partner by attacking another MDP partner. Makes perfect sense right? Steel trap! Such amazing logic embodies the great thinkers of ARES. Yes my friends, the still water runs deep.

You'd think if you were painted into the corner of such a desperate situation, you'd at least consult the treaty partner you put in a bad spot. Apparently ARES didn't think enough of their partners to let them know their plans. I had lunch with Paula Dean and Martha Stewart today, and they both agreed that this is "inappropriate conduct". For shame ARES.

So, I bring the following points of interest to the table:

1) I challenge any current ARES MDoaP partner to attack ARES and see if you can get them to DoW on themselves. They won't. I can pretty much guarentee it. Even thought the treaty is CLEARLY worded that this is a happening option...

2) If ARES decides to do the right thing and attack themselves in such an arrangement (see point of interest #1), rest assured I will be reporting such war slot filling to almighty admin in the appropriate forum in strict accordance to the rules of said appropriate forum.

3) In attacking SLCB, ARES directly violated the Seabiscuit Compact, a NAP architected by SLCB, Nemesis, and ARES. So, we see how near and dear they hold their treaties.

4) Isn't the DoW in the OP the same as the one Valor posted? Is ARES attacking us 2x simultaniously? Seriously, why do you need multiple DoWs? Who does that?

5) Nothing much to mention here

6) Same

7) o/ Stickmen!

Thanks in advance for your continued professionalism.

Edited by porksaber

So your saying if Vanguard did attack someone who had an MDP or higher with NpO they would be wrong because it would in a way be attacking Mushroom Kingdoms MDP partner which makes it Vanguards MDP partner. Seriously stop !@#$%*ing that you can't have Vanguard defending you right now. If they want war then they can come in via iFoK or FCO.

Porksaber, Barix didn't agree to that because he had no intent of letting relations between you guys get better. Come on now.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Somehow, you guys avoided declaring on SLCB. There were numerous alliances available to them to hit, that they could have avoided hitting another of our ally. And really, that's the main issue we have. I understand this war has put many alliances in tough spots, where some might have to hit allies of allies, but ARES had many options to choose from to defend Polar, and they chose SLCB.

ARES said it's what needed to be done and I respect that, but to us, to choose SLCB with the other options available, is simply unacceptable.

So your saying if Vanguard did attack someone who had an MDP or higher with NpO they would be wrong because it would in a way be attacking Mushroom Kingdoms MDP partner which makes it Vanguards MDP partner. Seriously stop !@#$%*ing that you can't have Vanguard defending you right now. If they want war then they can come in via iFoK or FCO.

This makes no sense at all. Were you trying to communicate something? Are you hurt? Raise your arm if you need me to call for help. If not, quit acting like a dolphin because I don't understand "click -n- whistle"

I just have a few questions really for Ares.

Hi nice to meet you guys on the field of battle, can one of your military guys or whoever writes your war building guides, please explain to me a few things?

1. Why does you number 5 nation have 12k infra 1,8k tech no sdi no pentagon zero spies?

2. Why does he have 75 aircraft, normal that may seem to most, but he has 75 level 9 bombers ;) his fighter attacking streanth is zero yet his bomber fighting streanth is max.

Would really like to know whats up with that?

forgot to add zero spies aswell.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

This makes no sense at all. Were you trying to communicate something? Are you hurt? Raise your arm if you need me to call for help. If not, quit acting like a dolphin because I don't understand "click -n- whistle"

Oh I see. You don't understand. Do you understand better when I type like this...

.sdrawkcab epyt ot em tnaw uoy oD