• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

war.png

I joined government for two reasons:

1) power

2) be a primary target in war

When we DoWed NpO I was expecting to get owned. I have anarchied three of their members. Tbh, they seem inactive, but still, no retaliation. They act all cool and then when I come knocking on their doors, they suddenly lose their government.

Then I see SLCB get DoWed upon by Valor. I quickly check my borders to see if anyone had knocked and I just didn't hear them. But alas, I had no company.

Being perfectly honest, I think you avoided war with any of the government members because you think I'm ugly. Just admit it. I'm old and hideous and no one wants to play with me. I'll be at my nation's HQ crying and writing poetry. I don't want any apologies. Just a war. Make an old man happy. :(

Being perfectly honest, I think you avoided war with any of the government members because you think I'm ugly. Just admit it. I'm old and hideous and no one wants to play with me. I'll be at my nation's HQ crying and writing poetry. I don't want any apologies. Just a war. Make an old man happy. :(

Ugliness is contagious. I, for one, am glad my allies aren't running the risk of breaking the quarentine. :awesome:

You'll have to make do with spreading your infection around on your own.

Doesn't matter who these guys are. The fact that they presented their DoW with an amazing picturesque landscape of their treaty obligations makes this the best DoW thread of this war, so far.

Pwetty picshuw!

Problem being, of course, not all treaty obligations were depicted in the OP

Problem being, of course, not all treaty obligations were depicted in the OP

I think they were. TCU are the only ones not directly linked to NpO through a MDP or higher. However through their Valor Bloc Membership they are attacking with us and ARES against SLCB.

Also Vanguard its your own fault you were put in this treaty conflict, if you had not signed that treaty with the Stickmen during the war everything would have been fine so stop !@#$%*ing.

Rain water has begun penetrating the cardboard, soon it will be crushed and recycled.

Do you know why that hasn't actually be working? Our boxes are seaworthy. Means... they float... on water. That implies water proof-ness. This is why we are the primary manufacturer for 72% of all cardboard boxes on Bob.

Do you know why that hasn't actually be working? Our boxes are seaworthy. Means... they float... on water. That implies water proof-ness. This is why we are the primary manufacturer for 72% of all cardboard boxes on Bob.

Oh get you :D

Good luck Erwin. Fight fair or I won't share my apple :P

No problem! You said "SEAworthy", not "FIREworthy". All it takes is a match to turn you into an ashdump. Valor's troops have the bullets and nukes that will make that a reality.

I think they were. TCU are the only ones not directly linked to NpO through a MDP or higher. However through their Valor Bloc Membership they are attacking with us and ARES against SLCB.

Also Vanguard its your own fault you were put in this treaty conflict, if you had not signed that treaty with the Stickmen during the war everything would have been fine so stop !@#$%*ing.

No. They already had an MDoAP with SLCB before signing with the Stickmen.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

No. They already had an MDoAP with SLCB before signing with the Stickmen.

Still, why is Vanguard not cancelling on SLCB, SLCB attacked ARES ally, ARES is Vanguards ally. Did Vanguard tell ARES that SLCB would be attacking NpO? No. Thus them failing with their own treaty.

SLCB declared war on an ally's ally's ally. (vangurad --> ares --> NpO)

ARES declared war on an ally's ally. (vanguard --> SLCB)

Sure, you could counter with, why stop the consideration at only 1 treaty, but then, if you just kept going, nobody should attack anybody. Ever. That wouldn't make sense. There is a huge difference, IMO, between attacking your friend's friend, and attacking someone who is not a friend of your friend, even if he is a friend of a friend of a friend.