We be Rollin, Rollin, Rollin!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cya SOS

10char

Oh come now, it's rather common knowledge who and what Bernkastel is, I'd expect more respect from the other side in return, warranted or not. -_- Bernkastel does not represent SOS, but he is also free to speak his mind where treaties do not dictate him to be silenced. SOS as a whole does not have any ill will towards R&R and it saddens me to see you wish for us gone solely because of one member. I expected better.

I don't know how their treaty is worded, but we @ FOK always write them up as at least an MDP. Also; our protectorates tended to help us, just as much as we helped them.

Most protectorates don't work that way. As you seem to have later realized, it's a one way MDP in our defense. This is not to say that we will fight for them, or that we won't, but it is what it is.

They can be asked to help:

It's kind of ODP like from the bottom up. From top-down its an MDP.

Conclusion: it's not unlikely at all that the guy insulting R&R is going to fight on the same side of this war.

Question: how does the wording of our protectorate have anything to do with where SOS will fall in the war? Now, half of LEO is engaged on \m/'s side. The other half won't be far behind, most likely. Aside from a PIAT, all of our treaties fall on, more or less, this side of the web (INT/RIA/Tetris). Quite frankly, if we become engaged, regardless of how treaties are worded, I don't see us having much of a choice where we fall.

That still seems to have little bearing on what started this though, Bernkastel speaking out against R&R. He doesn't like \m/ or people who are fighting for them. That should be more than obvious. And he's known for speaking his mind, regardless of allies. However, we won't restrict his right to do so unless a treaty dictates it, and we're not treatied to R&R.

To summarize, hate on him if you want, but don't make the mistake of thinking that he is the only voice or opinion in SOS, or that he defines SOS policy. He's not gov of any form, and I thought it was commonly accepted that ordinary members could speak with some degree of freedom apart from their alliance. In all truthfulness, the only member of SOS capable of defining our policy and official viewpoint is Arrnea, our brigade chief.

Long summary, I know, so I'll give you a tl;dr: don't look down on SOS because of one or two members. When you hear a statement from Arrnea, then you can critisize.

At least they organized one at all. :smug:

Umm, right.

So with more time, and even though we really didn't care about a huge blitz because we knew this was coming and because there were limited targets available to us at the time, RnR and GOD together failed to deliver as many declarations prior to update as the NSO.

Woo hoo for all that !@#$%*ing and moaning about leadership and effectiveness. *rollseyes*

Also, while I can't speak for my own nation's prowess, which is dismal when it comes to the technicalities of warfare, it seems that most of our nations, even those in Anarchy, are doing fairly well funding their enterprises against all foes.

Fun all around.

Oh come now, it's rather common knowledge who and what Bernkastel is, I'd expect more respect from the other side in return, warranted or not. -_- Bernkastel does not represent SOS, but he is also free to speak his mind where treaties do not dictate him to be silenced. SOS as a whole does not have any ill will towards R&R and it saddens me to see you wish for us gone solely because of one member. I expected better.

misinterpret much or reading something not written in black? bernkastel says bye and I say cya and you come up with all that? :popcorn:

getcha popcone ready are ya ready witcha popcone

Much love to R&R, but did you seriously just use the chorus from a Limp Bizkit song for the title of your DoW?

Seriously?

I demand Cat-Tacos in reparation for having made me think about Fred Durst for the first time in a decade.

I knew I recognized it from somewhere :D

yJ6Ip.jpg

Catoco it is!

A not very careful assessment of NSO's treaty partners will reveal a rather large one that happens to be in OUT. You guys aren't exactly the only allies FOK has; it's pretty obvious that you were selected for this war to prevent a counter from IRON.

You sir/madam are so beyond clueless as to the relationship between FOK and R&R as to borderline on the utterly hilarious.

OUT as a shield? We have maintained friendly relations with the alliances in OUT for years. R&R stayed behind when FOK and ODN left much to their disappointment. We supported upgrading OUT to a MDP back when most of the orange team was a member. And because of OUT R&R was able to establish healthy orange trades through coordination with ODN, IRON and FOK. Are you implying that we would not have entered this war without OUT? Because we are here to defend FOK. OUT is/was an ODP.. unless you seem to think that OUT protects us from being declared on by the other signatories of the treaty. But the last time I checked there are plenty of other alliances out there who don't belong to OUT. So your accusations are baseless. Unless of course you have some inside information on the alliance I have been a member of for over 3 years.

Plus the fact that there is another OUT signatory fighting on the other side of this war..