We be Rollin, Rollin, Rollin!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is NSOs first real war, isnt it? i mean one where they are actually fighting someone their size

Would've been our second if RIA wasn't filled with cowards.

snip

I'm so glad we entered Karma with MK as a favor. Fool me once, shame on me, I guess.

For shame, some of you people using our DOW to lob insults at other alliances. Its nice to see NSO members welcoming us to the war without telling us how much they wish to see us disband. I can assure you that R&R will not disband over our efforts to show support for our friends in FOK.

The only signal we are sending goes out to our allies not our adversaries. We are doing our jobs and you just happen to be the paying/non paying customers (depending on how you look at it) :P

For shame, some of you people using our DOW to lob insults at other alliances. Its nice to see NSO members welcoming us to the war without telling us how much they wish to see us disband. I can assure you that R&R will not disband over our efforts to show support for our friends in FOK.

The only signal we are sending goes out to our allies not our adversaries. We are doing our jobs and you just happen to be the paying/non paying customers (depending on how you look at it) :P

No one is forcing anyone to disband. why people keep bringing that up is beyond me.

No one is forcing anyone to disband. why people keep bringing that up is beyond me.

I never said a word about anyone saying they would force a disband. I'm simply commenting on certain people wishing disbandment on both R&R and the NSO. Perhaps its only 1 or 2 people even implying it, but I have responded none the less.