How the hell could something like this happen?

Ecthelion

those of you who can even attempt to spin this really need to look into the past history these 2 alliances share. some very good some not so much. recently things had been good and the treaty this is an upgrade of showed that. now that it has been upgraded it shows that relations have improved beyond good and are now close to/back to where they were in the beginning.

as i am no longer in VE i will not delve into a history lessen, but i can say that i was elated to see this and it had nothing to do with any potential war impact.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those of you who can even attempt to spin this really need to look into the past history these 2 alliances share. some very good some not so much. recently things had been good and the treaty this is an upgrade of showed that. now that it has been upgraded it shows that relations have improved beyond good and are now close to/back to where they were in the beginning.

as i am no longer in VE i will not delve into a history lessen, but i can say that i was elated to see this and it had nothing to do with any potential war impact.

This man is correct. Spin this however you may, Skippy, but the Brigade and VE have been working on this treaty for quite a while. It all began with the ODP we signed together last year in April and the idea of an upgrade was thrown around shortly after that. Serious talks about the upgrade began in December, I believe, and as for the timing of the announcement... Well, I blame Typo. :awesome:

In all seriousness, there was a bit of confusion on who was going to post it. Also, I like the length of the treaty. There is no need for flowery words and 10 pages of what is expected of each alliance. We both know what we need to do and feel confident in each other as an ally. If you don't like how short it is, feel free to write one up and send it to me. That way you will be happy and can stop assuming that this treaty was a spur of a moment deal that we made up just because of a war.

And finally, Brig and VE know where our relationship stands. You are correct in saying that we don't need a treaty to say "I love you", but signing a treaty will show the Cyberverse that both of our alliances have moved on from the past and are closer now than ever. This was more for your benefit than ours.

• 4 weeks later...