Paradise Is Not Lost

Captain Enema

large_flag_of_sudan.gif

Port Sudan

Mad Dog Bob Denard steps up to the podium and shades his eyes from the glare of the sun. He looks out into the crowd and seeks out the faces that he knows. Six years of wandering, six years of scratching out a meager existence, six years of burning for revenge against those who unleashed a plague on his former home in the vanquished Republic of Somalia, and finally six long years of gathering to him those who still shared his vision of an African free of the stench of Western Imperialism.

In the crowd he spots the occasional familiar face buried under the helmet of a African Legionnaire. The fall of the Republic had only caused the men of the Republic of Somal armed forces to return home to try and save their families. The men of the African Legion didn't have the luxury of a family so they stayed with him all these years. Those few hundred hungry lean looking killers wander their way through the crowd leaving a trail of respectful silence in their wake.

The crowd grows silent as Mad Dog Bob Denard begins to speak by saying, "We gather here today in this proud land. In our midst we have men from all corners of Africa who have spent the last twenty years fighting against the facists, the colonial powers, the slavers, and those who wish to bury the culture of Africa under their boots."

"In this crowd we have the sons and daughters of those who carry the scars of oppression on them."

"Among us we have those of us who have been raped."

"There are others who have seen their own family members murdered."

"Some have had their own flesh and blood stolen from them and sold as slaves."

"All of us have seen Africa suffer under the yoke of foreign powers. Today we don't gather as a Sudanese Nation. There aren't enough Sudanese left to even make a nation. We gather as a nation of free Africans who have gathered together in celebration of all things African," Mad Dog Bob Denard says as a hooded figure is drug up onto the stage.

The crowd grows hostile at the sight of the hooded figure. Bob raises his hands and says, "Brothers, sisters, let justice be done," as he draws out his pistol, places it to the skull of the hooded man, and says, "You've been sentenced to death by people of Sudan. For your crimes of rape, slavery, torture, sodomy, and pedophilia you will now be executed," as he squeezes the trigger and blows the man's brains all over the side of the stage.

Bob waits for the crowd to quiet down before concluding, "This scum, this European trash, this filth of humanity dared to rape and kill an African child. I say to you all that this ends today. We will no longer sit defenseless against foreign rapists, drug dealers, and cultural imperialists. We will educate ourselves, we will grow strong, we will create a bastion of African culture that the world will come to admire and respect. We will not do this by prostituting our nation to a non-African nation."

General Announcement of the New Government of Sudan

Effective immediately all of European particularly German, British, and absolutely Italian nationality are immediately ordered to register with the government. We no longer will tolerate those of European decent who promote a toxic influence amongst our people.

OOC: Taking over the UMS/Novakian protectorate and it will be called Sudan, for now.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

OOC: Did you talk to Voodoo about this? If not, then I am going to have to say no. He had RP plans for that protectorate space last I checked.

OOC: Yea, I granted him the land.

IC: "Sudan says they are ready to rule themselves. We trust their judgment and hereby declare Sudan to be under the protection of Novak until further notice. Good luck Sudan, Novak is here if you need advice and assistance."

**Private to Sudan & UMS**

We will need to have a meeting to formalize the transfer of land and to allow us to further understand your next steps and goals.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

OOC: Yea, I granted him the land.

IC: "Sudan says they are ready to rule themselves. We trust their judgment and hereby declare Sudan to be under the protection of Novak until further notice. Good luck Sudan, Novak is here if you need advice and assistance."

We will need to have a meeting to formalize the transfer of land and to allow us to further understand your next steps and goals.

OOC: Then it's alright with me. :P

IC:

**Private to Sudan & Novak**

We agree with Novak, and would very much like to meet you in person.

"The Mad Dog finally resurfaces.

You have much to answer for, to crimes against the State and Nodic people.

We call upon the UMS to aid in extradition of the former Mad Dog regime of the Republic of Somal to either the NoN or the UMS to stand trial for being a contributing factor to the unfortunate East African War between the above parties.

Furthermore, any and all Europeans, especially Italians, are welcome to migrate South into Northern Nodic held territory, where you will be free from being singled-out and be welcome to join our Brotherhood. We previously offered this invitation before, during the NoN-ISoA War, and we offer it again."

OOC: Who did you shoot?

Edited by Executive Minister

Mad Dog Bob Denard To NOD

Dearest Funny Person,

I was away on vacation when the Republic of Somal smashed up your pitiful nation. My mother would be more to blame, but she's dead.

Do try to keep up.

ta ta.

"Really now? Vacation? Fast cars, women and booze we take it?

It was your pitiful attempt to destroy our nation that was smashed. The way we recall it, Somal lost several squadrons of bombers in your pathetic attack on a civilian center and your nation as a whole was forced to turn tail like the dogs you are.

Be seeing you. <insert O.K. hand sign here>

PS. We hope your medical facilities in Sudan will be more sufficient for your people than they were in Somalia."

The Sarnungian Republic hereby places a protectorate on Sudan.

"Noted. Sad, really, it seems that new leaders do not automatically lead to different policies after all. Once again, the people of North West Africa extend their 'kindness' in the name of world peace.

How quaint."

"Noted. Sad, really, it seems that new leaders do not automatically lead to different policies after all. Once again, the people of North West Africa extend their 'kindness' in the name of world peace.

How quaint."

"All signees of Aphrike are promoted to keeping peace in Africa. Sudan is a small and weak nation with no treaties or obligations of any kind. Their own policies may draw criticism and hostility, and we simply wish to protect our African brethren. Our kindness, as you put it, is genuine."

Official Government of Sudan Statement

All future contact with the bellicose and clearly hostile nation of Nod will need to be conducted face to face in front of a third party. In the future should NoD wish to contact the government of Sudan they'll need to do so through a third party.

Ha, I laugh at your pathetic army. "The respectful hungry?" Soldiers should be more fed then citizens. I hope you learn one day to feed your people, MR. "Leaeder."-

General Ron Holijerad:Director of offensive military operations.

"You may want to make sure you dot your i's and cross your t's if you want to survive in this world."

We can have the meeting in Riyadh in 1 months time.

OOC: TBM, Novakia isn't a bad nation name. It just isn't mine. :P

OOC: maybe I'll change from Sudan to Novakia then, will have elections first. Also, want to do this meeting in IRC to speed things up? I'm stuck with work back to back for the next few weeks.

OOC: Haha. We can have it on IRC. We just need to time it right for when SOM and I are on at the same time as you.

"All signees of Aphrike are promoted to keeping peace in Africa. Sudan is a small and weak nation with no treaties or obligations of any kind. Their own policies may draw criticism and hostility, and we simply wish to protect our African brethren. Our kindness, as you put it, is genuine."

"Of course it is. We never meant to insinuate otherwise!

Sudan and the NoN share quite similar existences, and we are simply attempting an honest legal transaction... we are working to build up a strong rapport with the Sudanese by ridding them of a mad man who seeks to use old grudges and racial tension to garner support for his idiodic policies, this is fact and is unfortunately quite audible whenever he opens his mouth.

As for protecting African brethren, it is a shame that these honourable Aphrikans were not present when the NoN was invaded at the goading of this man's regime and an equally vile power broker within the UMS.

Bah, wishing for the past to change is stupid. A sign of weakness... one must instead work to ensure such things will never happen again."

Edited by Executive Minister