Vanguard Edict

Don't be asinine. Any DoWs on Polaris and friends are in unconditional support of allies and a rejection of Grub's attempt to install himself as the moral authority of CN. Racism doesn't even exist in this world, and if it did it's no one's place to police it.

If noone can police anything, then what will we have but a cesspool?

Wrong is in the eye of the beholder. Wrong doesn't exist here or anywhere else. Wrong is just subjective phrase and up to any one's point of view. Ultimately, it's the majority that oppresses the minority on what is wrong or right, but that doesn't make it fact.

Your contention then is that there is no such thing as absolute truth with respect to morals?

Live according to your own beliefs and set a positive example, if that's what you believe anyway. I don't like people spitting gum all over the sidewalk but I'm not going to kick them in the mouth over it. Part of getting along in a free society is looking out for your own and accepting that which you cannot change.

No one has ever policed Bob. Any attempt to "police" was usually a rather thin smokescreen for different motives.

Frankly a police can only exist if some kind of rulership exists to create laws, since we lack the later we cannot have the former.

Live according to your own beliefs and set a positive example, if that's what you believe anyway. I don't like people spitting gum all over the sidewalk but I'm not going to kick them in the mouth over it. Part of getting along in a free society is looking out for your own and accepting that which you cannot change.

This argument is incredible. You talk about freedom without ever mentioning that what you mean is the freedom to perform wanton pillaging. If you are so concerned about a free society then you would have no problem leaving \m/ to its fate.

This argument is incredible. You talk about freedom without ever mentioning that what you mean is the freedom to perform wanton pillaging. If you are so concerned about a free society then you would have no problem leaving \m/ to its fate.

Keep stretching, you're getting more limber by the minute.

Under your enlightened regime, what stops me from stealing all of your material goods, taking your life, or taking the life of your family?

Under your enlightened regime, what stops me from stealing all of your material goods, taking your life, or taking the life of your family?

Don't think for a moment I won't defend myself or my friends. What I don't do is take up a crusade against anyone who doesn't follow their charter to the letter.

No, it hasn't.

What world have you been living in? I don't mean that offensively, but seriously I thought almost everyone was in agreement that CN has been a cesspool since time began. It's one of the things we can ALL agree on.

What was the CB for the NPO? Attacking OV? Well sure that was the stated CB, but we ALL know the real reason why people wanted to kill them. Nobody cared about OV, just killing the NPO and that was a convenient "legal" way to do it.

Well gee, that's just completely and utterly false.

I'm under the impression that the issue at hand (no tech raiding alliances) is also a belief of \m/ as outlined in their charter. Why this moral outrage over Polar supposedly infringing their sovereignty, when it was \m/ themselves who had freely pledged to refrain from raiding alliances?

iii. You will not declare war on a nation within an alliance. \m/ defines an alliance as any group of nations with more than 10 members.

I'm under the impression that the issue at hand (no tech raiding alliances) is also a belief of \m/ as outlined in their charter. Why this moral outrage over Polar supposedly infringing their sovereignty, when it was \m/ themselves who had freely pledged to refrain from raiding alliances?

I await your DoW's on all alliances not following the letter of their charters.