Thanks CN Mods

admin

First Off, great job! I know you and the staff work hard to provide thousands of players with countless hours of free entertainment, and that should be commended.

My perspective on the forums: It's not so much the layout, its the colors. I prefer a theme to utilize colors that are similar to each other. Not this teal green color on a navy background. if the green color another shade of blue that would be so much more attractive.

I'm liking the new digs admin, hopefully you spend some time researching the applications, hooks and possibilities of better equipment this time around. There are some professional theme artists some of us that admin IPB could point you to, a little pricey but definitely worth it based on the deals you can get. We could have a few themes to choose from to benefit all the member base than simply one theme.

Thanks for the hard work.

Good work getting the forums back up, the only problem I have with this skin is how incredibly fat and bulky all the buttons/graphics seem to be.

Yep, biggest thing for me is that each individual post/reply in a thread takes up almost the entire screen! But the new forums, otherwise, seem pretty nice.

Change?! Oh my God, it's burning my eye-sockets!!!

No seriously, it's not THAT much of a difference in navigating around and I enjoy the new features. Makes the blogs more accessible for one. I do have to give some kudos on getting it done fairly quickly for a forum this big and to do it on the NFL conference championship weekend to boot.

I do agree with the theme needing work. Maybe offer a darker theme for folks that like that, but that's a little thing. I did notice that some quote boxes weren't loading up fully earlier, but they're working fine here and now.

/looks at current warn level and decides that I've given the appropriate amount of suck up. ;)

//real good job regardless of sucking up though.