Thanks CN Mods

admin

I have to admit- I like the reputation button :P

I think it's quite a neat feature for a community wherein the members all have a common interest or goal, and need only police from a perspective of quality. But I have a feeling that the politics of this game will end up seeing it used more as an "I disagree with you" button, rather than a reward/reprimand system to the inherent quality of a member's given post or topic.

I think it's quite a neat feature for a community wherein the members all have a common interest or goal, and need only police from a perspective of quality. But I have a feeling that the politics of this game will end up seeing it used more as an "I disagree with you" button, rather than a reward/reprimand system to the inherent quality of a member's given post or topic.

So it was within 5 minutes of the board coming back online, actually.

I like the new forums.Only comment I have is that everything is very tall and fat. I can get much less "stuff" per screen. Like a few topics instead of being able to see thirty, or whatever. I just suggest shrinking everything down. Like playing age of empires on 600x800 vs 724x1028. The pros played on the latter, even though the default was big and fat.