Thanks CN Mods

admin

Thank you to everyone who put in a bunch of time and effort (and coffee) into this upgrade. I know it must have been a royal pain in the buttocks, so thank you very very much.

/me bakes a cake for the admin and mods.

P.S. I know you have a forum to peruse now, but do you think you could still come on in to the IRC room a bit more often? It was rather fun conversing with you guys ;)

Good to have the forums up and running again. Just one little thing, can we have a visual demarcating line between the pinned topics and the other topics?

Apart from that, looks good.

edit: Many thanks, this issue has been resolved and it was prompt!!! <3

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Thanks for all those who worked hard on this to get it done...

Kinda mad it happened in the middle of a war, though it always seems to work like that, but, regardless, updates are always fun and normally good, so, I'm looking forward to all the new things.

I actually like the new theme a lot. I've been using IPB3 since before the first betas though, so that's probably skewed my perception a little. ;)

When I upgraded GDA's forums, everyone hated it at first, but within a week or two no one mentioned it at all. Several members commented that they'd actually learned to like it a lot after using it. Just give it time.

Also: IPB3 ftw. :P Thanks Admin, I've been waiting months for this lol.

Glitches that need fixed: Custom fields on the left are messed up, and please rebuild signature content if you aren't doing it already. ;)

Edited by BacTalan

Good to have the forums up and running again. Just one little thing, can we have a visual demarcating line between the pinned topics and the other topics?

Apart from that, looks good.

Wow ... that was fast! Thanks admin!

Edit for clarification: It's fixed now. ;)

Edited by Kn1nJa