Report Forum Issues Here

admin

• 2 months later...

I have 2 issues with the forum.

1) I can never check my notifications. It never loads properly, maybe once a year. I usually have to open the link in a new tab to see it.

2) About 60% of the time, I get an error when im trying to post. This error is thread specific, and usually lasts a long time. It mostly occurs in a new thread, though not always.

This is the error:
[quote]
[#20310] Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again. [/quote]

I mostly use FF.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1340645881' post='2996009']
I have 2 issues with the forum.

1) I can never check my notifications. It never loads properly, maybe once a year. I usually have to open the link in a new tab to see it.

2) About 60% of the time, I get an error when im trying to post. This error is thread specific, and usually lasts a long time. It mostly occurs in a new thread, though not always.

This is the error:

I mostly use FF.
[/quote]

For your first issue, I've noticed that immediately after logging in, the notifications panel refuses to open. Refreshing the page first should fix the problem.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1340646049' post='2996011']
From what I understand, that happens whenever the site thinks you took too long to try and make your post. How long do you usually take to make your posts?
[/quote]

Correct, if your session expires while writing a post you will get that error.

[quote name='Blue' timestamp='1340653788' post='2996107']
For your first issue, I've noticed that immediately after logging in, the notifications panel refuses to open. Refreshing the page first should fix the problem.

Correct, if your session expires while writing a post you will get that error.
[/quote]

Its not long...I read the OP, scroll to make a clever comment, and bam. Error. Then, once I try to refresh and start over, I get the error again and again. Of course that might be a cookie issue at that point, but im no expert.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1340686431' post='2996753']
Its not long...I read the OP, scroll to make a clever comment, and bam. Error. Then, once I try to refresh and start over, I get the error again and again. Of course that might be a cookie issue at that point, but im no expert.
[/quote]

Well have you tried clearing your cache and deleting cookies? When did this start?

[quote name='Blue' timestamp='1340754979' post='2997644']
Well have you tried clearing your cache and deleting cookies? When did this start?
[/quote]

A long time ago. Probably a year at least. It doesnt do it every time, but enough to make me think theres a problem somewhere. Also, just did it. I was to be first in the HB DoW. Error'd.

I have cleaned my cache and doesnt help.

If Im the only one having problems, its probably my fault.

• 3 months later...

When i try to get on, the page only partially shows up and i have to refeesh it a couple times before it works. When i press refresh on a normal time, avatars disappear and text looks wierd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='HM Solomon I' timestamp='1358829621' post='3082950']
For some reason, all search functions have been disabled. I can't even see what users are online or the Recent Topics and Blog Entry boxes on the right-hand side.
[/quote]
Alliance pips and player credentials have also disappeared, to add to your post.

I am having problems with my forum permissions, as I seem to not be allow to view my profile. Also, I am not able to see the nation and alliance names of other members and myself on these boards.

Edit: Actually, others found out before me. I am truly slow.

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

I'm having trouble quoting replies.  When I go to quote, it brings down the grey box into the reply box like the quote has already been posted, and if I try and edit it, the entire box just deletes itself. ~~~~edited~~~~~

Working for me in Firefox 18.