The Following Program has been rated G

This is about \m/ pissing off a much larger alliance and trying to twist it into a sick PR stunt.

Try again.

This is about \m/ pissing off a much larger alliance when it refused to comply with Polar demands when Polar butted in on a situation that was completely resolved prior to Polar getting involved.

This is about Polar disliking \m/ and attacking us because they don't like us. The other mentions in the OP are simply smokes and mirrors; Polar wanted war and anything short of \m/ capitulating and giving up our soverenty would have seen this war occur.

This war was started by Polar, and Polar has the option of giving us peace, or not. We will not surrender because we have done nothing wrong that we have not already worked out with all the involved parties, nor have we done anything wrong that we have not apologized for publicly.

Really this is just an excuse for Polar to flex their military muscles and claim some moral jihad against the evil \m/. Honstly I think its flattering that Polar is so threatened that they have to attack us. I mean Polar knew that when they hit us there was a possibility of them taking damage.

We'll see how well all of us do in this war, because frankly unless some big alliances jump to our side we will be the underdog this entire war.

Criticizing us for deploying the way we have shows that you have no concept of military strategy. We have no intention on making this easy on Polar. Criticizing us for that is akin to NPO and allies crying "FAN jump out of Peace mode so we can attack you", and will get the same response.

Sometimes a public apology is not enough, more so when that apology was nothing more then a joke, you can say sorry as many times as you want, but it will only count when you truly mean it, any good up standing alliance would have kicked those members out and let them be dealt with by those who they have upset, so take you public apology and take whats coming to you.

As for the “we have done nothing wrong that we have not already worked out with all the involved parties” please you think FoA is happy with been tech raided then told they will not get any rep's for a war that was shameful for PC, \M/ and GOONs, IF someone else had given FoA protection I can bet that you would all be paying reps or face an $@! beating (Well take away GOONs, shame they should also be held accountable) but what the hell I am glad NpO as stepped up to the mark and taken action, SCUM like PC, \M/ and GOONs should not be able to get away with what ever they please.

Do not worry, I am sure GOONs time is coming soon.

This is about \m/ pissing off a much larger alliance when it refused to comply with Polar demands when Polar butted in on a situation that was completely resolved prior to Polar getting involved.

This is about Polar disliking \m/ and attacking us because they don't like us. The other mentions in the OP are simply smokes and mirrors; Polar wanted war and anything short of \m/ capitulating and giving up our soverenty would have seen this war occur.

Good....Grub can feel your hatred.....

"You, like your Allies, are now...Grub's"

Ironic isn't it? Sounds like something NSO does daily, but NSO can never get it done like \m/ can.

Whats ironic is that you just bashed NSO for not "following through" with any war threats and here you are advocating war without doing anything. You're making this too easy.

Sometimes a public apology is not enough, more so when that apology was nothing more then a joke, you can say sorry as many times as you want, but it will only count when you truly mean it, any good up standing alliance would have kicked those members out and let them be dealt with by those who they have upset, so take you public apology and take whats coming to you.

As for the “we have done nothing wrong that we have not already worked out with all the involved parties” please you think FoA is happy with been tech raided then told they will not get any rep's for a war that was shameful for PC, \M/ and GOONs, IF someone else had given FoA protection I can bet that you would all be paying reps or face an $@! beating (Well take away GOONs, shame they should also be held accountable) but what the hell I am glad NpO as stepped up to the mark and taken action, SCUM like PC, \M/ and GOONs should not be able to get away with what ever they please.

So Polar's rage over \m/ tech raiding is so much greater than Polar rage over Poison Clan and GOONS tech raiding the very same target at the exact same time?

Double standards much?

Additionally I will remind you Polar remains MDoAP allies with alliances who allow tech raids.

Armed with this information, it is illogical for \m/ tech raiding FOA to be a legitimate and valid reason for Polar to declare on \m/. If it was GOONS and Poison Clan would have been DOW'ed as well. It would not be a good strategic move to DOW PC, and GOONS worked out a solution with Polar. However Polar seems to be not caring about the treaty web during their moral crusades of the past few months, so I would say that Polar's rage against \m/ is based on so much more than the FOA tech raid.

I think the main problem with \m/ is they never changed. As I look around the forums, I see the same angsty teenage posts as I seen from them 2 years ago. When I seen \m/ was back I got so excited and then I noticed they haven't changed at all. Honestly if they would just get their act together and stop acting like children they would have it made. I'm just sad to see that history is going to repeat itself and they've learned nothing from the past.

Its only the first day, so thats fair. I am curious though if \m/'s other ally (rok) will be coming to their defense. Unless they consider \m/ the aggressor.

Its only the first day, so thats fair. I am curious though if \m/'s other ally (rok) will be coming to their defense. Unless they consider \m/ the aggressor.

RoK has an MDoAP with Polaris, so I doubt very much RoK is going to be coming to the military aid of \m/ here.

Behind the scenes though ...who knows?

So Polar's rage over \m/ tech raiding is so much greater than Polar rage over Poison Clan and GOONS tech raiding the very same target at the exact same time?

Double standards much?

Additionally I will remind you Polar remains MDoAP allies with alliances who allow tech raids.

Armed with this information,....

Armed with that information you'd be missing half the story.

NpO declared war because of our "attitude". Grub admitted this in another thread after dressing it up as a moral issue. NpO does not like us. That's all there is to it.

Keep telling yourself (and your members) that and keep taking stabs at Grub and NpO. That always works well.

Bob was speaking against our commitment to make this a "real" war, to defend our basic alliance rights as specified in our charter.....
Sure. Whatever you say. You can cry foul that we "broke" our own charter but what you fail to realize is that there isn't just the charter that governs \m/.....

Playing both sides against the middle is such a wonderful practice. It allows you to both cite your charter as a justification to defend yourselves and to justify disregarding the terms of your charter when you wish to have fun raiding an unprotected alliance like FOA.

Such a lovely way for a respectable alliance to operate.