Propaganda Thread

Bilrow

So in the first frame, \m/ is the tall guy and PC is the little guy. But in every other frame, \m/ is the little guy. I mean at least keep your propaganda's continuity straight.

So following your logic, if I hold an USA flag, I'm american. Interesting ;)

So following your logic, if I hold an USA flag, I'm american. Interesting ;)

Well, for all intents and purposes of a political cartoon (which is basically what this is) that's all the context we have, so usually American characters will be holding something making them look American. If there is something contrary to that, the comic should point that out.

Just sayin' dawg.

Well that's not very nice. :(

Anyways, it's just not necessary. There are like 4 images actually related to the war in this topic, all but one of which were already being displayed in avatars or signatures. In situations like the WoTC where you had literally hundreds of excellent works of art being produced, then sure, make a thread to showcase it.

If we only allowed threads that were gems, I'd only have to visit here once a month. That might sound like a wonderful fantasy world, but very much beside the point of this whole operation.

ahahaha Lol! Way to combine the pun.

The sad thing is I'm completely serious. I have no idea what that .gif meant, except that it used to have RIA in it.