365 days later...

Locke

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go calling out your Alliance-mates to go congratulate you :v:

But seriously congratulations are in order for this attention whore. He deserves at least that for doing a lot of things for his alliance.

:wub:

Azu- I mean Locke!

You are such an attention whore, giving me this link and making me log into my account to make posts on your silly thread. I have a reputation (or lack thereof) to uphold. I don't make posts anymore. I sit around and amuse myself with my tiny post count that I feel no need to compensate for, because I am secure in my CN masculinity! Quit trying to take that from me or so help me <insert long winded, occasionally witty rant here>

o/ Locke

our names are similar

ex-TOOL's Locke posted in a thread about another Locke, odd to see despite the fact that the Ninjas' Locke (who was ex-TOOL) is just as cool as SOS' Locke b/c I've known him longer and knows he's a :awesome: guy while the SOS Locke is slightly less :awesome: though still likable when comparing the Lockes....my brain just got scrambled :frantic:

congrats on the 1 year (though I agree w/ Chron on the anime tastes just only the sig V_V)

Edited by dragonknight1000

Congrats Locke and join IAA.

No u. :P

ex-TOOL's Locke posted in a thread about another Locke, odd to see despite the fact that the Ninjas' Locke (who was ex-TOOL) is just as cool as SOS' Locke b/c I've known him longer and knows he's a :awesome: guy while the SOS Locke is slightly less :awesome: though still likable when comparing the Lockes....my brain just got scrambled :frantic:

congrats on the 1 year (though I agree w/ Chron on the anime tastes just only the sig V_V)

That's a lot of Locke

One year doesn't seem like that long when you've been here for over a thousand days and even have a trade at 1019 days. Then again, time moves a lot differently here than it seems to in RL.

Jeez, that's gotta suck. :mellow:

ConLOCKEtulations.

See what I did there?

I did, but... :facepalm: