Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

So, why are you declaring on \m/ and not GOONS or PC?

Because they want an easy war and have no guts. PC has lots of nukes and could probably do more damage than Polar is willing to take over some banter. But hey, I'm all for one alliance leader controlling the entire cyberverse all over again... telling us what we can and can't say or do. Yeah, that's going to make this community great.

o/ Almighty Grub! Ruler of CN!

Oh wait, I guess I should contact him privately for approval to publicly post this message, shouldn't I?

Oh man... Stealing the thunder from my DoE... I knew I should have done it yesterday. Anyways, good luck out there. :)

o/ NpO :wub:

Grub, I realize your ego is immense, but I have to point out that the only we or the almighty admin can disband us.

Anyway, have fun with your moral crusade. I look forward to what other exciting policies you try to force on CN. All hail the Brave New World indeed!

He said he had no intention of disbanding you guys... right here: "no alliances will be disbanded as a result of our war and peace is extremely simple to obtain. "

Try again.

That said, AlmightyGrub, you probably don't know me, you have no reason to, but all I can say is, I'm sad to see it come to this. I am glad that you are standing up for what you believe in though. Even if it isn't against all offending alliances, which disappoints me, however, you are doing more than most people do, and that's backing up your words with your guns.

For that I respect you.

To both sides: Fight honourably, don't be jerks, idiots, or what-have-you, and remember that both alliance's actions and words brought them here today.

"Also please forget about GOONS. I mean, they've raided alliances twice and \m/ only once, but they're our friends so they get a free pass."

No, they actually know how to conduct diplomacy, while \m/ has proven themselves unable of that.

CNARF CNARF - all I hear.

iirc CNARF was supposed to be some global council that determined what was right and wrong for everyone.

This is Polaris exercising their right as a sovereign alliance to act as they see fit, in this case that happens to be stomping \m/ for being a bunch of misfits who somehow manage to shame the name of an alliance that was shameful to begin with.

Because they want an easy war and have no guts. PC has lots of nukes and could probably do more damage than Polar is willing to take over some banter. But hey, I'm all for one alliance leader controlling the entire cyberverse all over again... telling us what we can and can't say or do. Yeah, that's going to make this community great.

o/ Almighty Grub! Ruler of CN!

Oh wait, I guess I should contact him privately for approval to publicly post this message, shouldn't I?

I am sure PC will be along directly, however PC haven't been strutting all over the boards waving their e-peenies, PC haven't lowered themselves to throwing excreta from their cages at the smiling faced children watching. As for GOONS, well now, they took the offer made, smart ones those GOONS.