Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

All hail Polaris for this brilliant political move. That was not sarcastic btw. I really do mean it :D

Here's to your second stomping \m/. Hopefully you'll put up a better fight than last time.

You understand that the last time, TPF surrendered two days before \m/ disbanded in 2007, right? <_<

As for this being a "brilliant political move", I don't see anything brilliant, or even clever about this war. As someone else pointed out, it is a failure on the part of both parties.

You understand that the last time, TPF surrendered two days before \m/ disbanded in 2007, right? <_<

As for this being a "brilliant political move", I don't see anything brilliant, or even clever about this war. As someone else pointed out, it is a failure on the part of both parties.

Hahaha, this is possibly the best post you've ever made (read: that I've ever seen you make). Two thumbs up for both paragraphs.

Yeah pretty much everyone remotely involved looks stupid in this. Except The Corporation, the only involved party who did anything for FoA.

Then Grub's defense of the community standards will have been affirmed and endorsed by the community.

The community has been pretty solid in its response thus far; of course spearheaded by Polaris.

The tech raiding shenanigans is a throwback to the dark days where \m/ nations were able to nuclear blackmail unaligned nations. Even after 3 years some things never change I guess.

He will have affirmed he will only attack those he considers to be a easy mark. Not quite the crusader in that light.

I don't recall where Grub said he was a crusader, simply that he drew a line, and you all knowingly, happily, marched over it.

Edited by Chron

At some point it will occur to you that he's more than double your NS, has seen more weeks of combat than you've days on this planet, and that in every way he is your superior.

Then perhaps you will learn respect. Until then, I feel sorry for you.

[foghornleghorn]

That's ri - I say! That's right boy.. He's sat - I say , in 2007 he sat in peace mode longer then you've been around son!

[/foghornleghorn]

I think we can agree on one thing, it's great to see \m/ getting rolled. It's just the whole situation surrounding it that gets some of us.

agreed agreed agreed. Good to see the NpO didnt back down. \m/ had it coming and they knew it.

I don't recall where Grub said he was a crusader, simply that he drew a line, and you all knowingly, happily, marched over it.
We established during Athens that I am a self-righteous crusader, I am not changing any time soon.
In recent months I have been extremely clear with my allies when I embark on a little crusade, each time I speak to them at great length, giving them all the notice in the world and all the time in the world to resolve it.

Those are just his last two posts in this thread, I got bored after hitting 2/2...

Looks like Brendan beat me.

He will have affirmed he will only attack those he considers to be a easy mark. Not quite the crusader in that light.

ASSUMING that you are correct, which you are not, then I have a question for you. Why waste more resources for the same effect?

Edited by youwish959