The Birth Of New Canada

Zoot Zoot

NewCanada.jpg

Prime Minister Jack hawk stepped up to the podium in the capital city of New London.

"Firstly I want to thank the Nation of Viniland for allowing our Nation rise out of its protectorate and gain independance.

Ill keep this short and sweet for the world.

We are free, we want good relations with the world, we want to set an example of peace and good leadership.

We are open to trade, we are democratic and capitalist.

Our foreign policy in breif is non interventionalism unless a treaty is activated.

We the Canadian people, born out of the ashes of former Canada, have alot to live up to historicly.

lets us remain high and proud, let us live to the expectations of our history."

Edited by Zoot Zoot

OOC: I'm assuming the dark green next to my nation is your nation.

IC:

"Blue Heaven recognizes New Canada."

-Roger Smith (Prime Minister of Blue Heaven)

***Private to New Canada***

Would you like to start up diplomatic relations?

***Private- Blue Heaven only***

"Get the 3rd Infantry and the 2nd Armored to reinforce our border with New Canada. Also get some Operators in there ASAP," said Roger Smith

"Immediately," answered Minister of Defense Colin Powell.

OOC: I'm assuming the dark green next to my nation is your nation.

IC:

"Blue Heaven recognizes New Canada."

-Roger Smith (Prime Minister of Blue Heaven)

Would you like to start up diplomatic relations?

***Private- Blue Heaven only***

"Get the 3rd Infantry and the 2nd Armored to reinforce our border with New Canada. Also get some Operators in there ASAP," said Roger Smith

"Immediately," answered Minister of Defense Colin Powell.

OOC, yes we are mate.

IC *private to Blue Heaven*

Yes we shall wish to open up relations with you, trade perhaps and I beleive the remnents of NE's military si currently on statiion within BH, General Stone sent in applications for the Canadian Army before deploying to BH on a diplomatic mission, his application was accepted and his men are now ours to command.

Now we can remove the army units and aircraft if you wish, or they can remain on station and continue their mission to Aid you.

"The rebellion has died down, the leading five rebel members captured, and the remains of what was New Eden's military is currently on their way to your nation. We shall send ambassador Robert Bee to you, along with 5 Descendants of Fianna."

***Private- BH only***

Little did they know that Robert Bee and the 5 Descendants of Fianna were also Operators and would be gathering information on New Canada to see if they represented a threat to Blue Heaven.

"The rebellion has died down, the leading five rebel members captured, and the remains of what was New Eden's military is currently on their way to your nation. We shall send ambassador Robert Bee to you, along with 5 Descendants of Fianna."

***Private- BH only***

Little did they know that Robert Bee and the 5 Descendants of Fianna were also Operators and would be gathering information on New Canada to see if they represented a threat to Blue Heaven.

**Private to BH**

Sounds good, we shall continue this meeting in private once you arrive in New London, a limo will be waiting.(OOC pm)

We must also state they will be searched, all members of your delegation, as is the procedure in the airport, security of course.

Should you wish the delegation can tour our nation over a period of two weeks for routine threat assessments on the condition we can also carry out threat assesments on yourself.

We do not hide things from states around us, especially fellow Candian ones.

"We welcome this nation to the world."

"We echo our allies' statement. We would also like to remind you that any attempts to "accidentally" annex any Disparuean lands (located southeast of your nation) will be met by force. That is all."

"We welcome this new nation. Should they be a peaceful, honest country we would encourage them to apply to the CAN should they desire to."

"Agreed. If New Canada is indeed honest, peaceful, and will not invade another nation at a whim, we also encourage them to apply for membership to the CAN."

***PRIVATE***

Lance Pikachurin laughed as he read the newspaper article about the birth of New Canada. "Live up to the standards of the former Canada, eh? Why do I have doubts about that?" he asked to no one in particular. After scanning the rest of the article, he threw the newspaper to the side of his desk and picked up the latest copy of Le Poutine.

"We echo our allies' statement. We would also like to remind you that any attempts to "accidentally" annex any Disparuean lands (located southeast of your nation) will be met by force. That is all."

"And incur the wrath of the FSA, as well."

***PRIVATE***

Lance Pikachurin laughed as he read the newspaper article about the birth of New Canada. "Live up to the standards of the former Canada, eh? Why do I have doubts about that?" he asked to no one in particular. After scanning the rest of the article, he threw the newspaper to the side of his desk and picked up the latest copy of Le Poutine.

PRIVATE

Lyndon Johnson laughed as he read the newspaper article about the birth of New Canada. "Live up to the standards of the former Canada, eh? Why do I have doubts about that?" he asked to no one in particular. After scanning the rest of the article, he threw the newspaper to the side of his desk and picked up the latest copy of the Girls N' Guns.

OOC: Sorry, couldnt resist. :wub:

"And incur the wrath of the FSA, as well."

PRIVATE

Lyndon Johnson laughed as he read the newspaper article about the birth of New Canada. "Live up to the standards of the former Canada, eh? Why do I have doubts about that?" he asked to no one in particular. After scanning the rest of the article, he threw the newspaper to the side of his desk and picked up the latest copy of the Girls N' Guns.

OOC: Sorry, couldnt resist. :wub:

OoC: :awesome:

IC:

@Disparu and the NR

We thank you for your kind offers, how do we go about applying for the CAN?

"Simple. You can send an official representative to the CAN Headquarters in St. Mystere, Nunavik, Disparu, and convince the delegation on why you deserve to be a member of the CAN. We hope to see your representative soon."

Edited by Pikachurin