MEETING IN COCHIN CITY

Sir Keshav IV

"It seems I like the tea in this country more then Chinese Tea. That is why I keep coming back here so soon.(Smirks inside his mask) Well not really that. The PRC congratulates the Kingdom on its complete acquisition of India. As such we have "certain" interests in expanding our borders. We have interests in the provinces held by the Kingdom in Chinese Land. That is currently- Xinjian,Tibet and Qinghai. We wish inquire about the status of these provinces and if we can expand our national borders?"

"It seems I like the tea in this country more then Chinese Tea. That is why I keep coming back here so soon.(Smirks inside his mask) Well not really that. The PRC congratulates the Kingdom on its complete acquisition of India. As such we have "certain" interests in expanding our borders. We have interests in the provinces held by the Kingdom in Chinese Land. That is currently- Xinjian,Tibet and Qinghai. We wish inquire about the status of these provinces and if we can expand our national borders?"

"I see. Xinjiang is one of our principal provinces and has been the home of the Kingdom for the years of our exile from India. Besides it also has many of our principal government establishments. Tibet is also strategically very important to us, thus I am afraid we cannot cede either of these provinces to you. Qinghai, however is a recent acquisition by the Kingdom but not as strategically important as the other provinces. In the interests of our friendship we can definitely cede Qinghai to the People's Republic of China. We would much appreciate if you considered the land transfer under the purvey of the Lhasa Doctrine, wherein, if the PRC ever went into anarchy, Qinghai would automatically revert to a Cochin Protectorate. Would that be possible, Premier?"

"Yes it is possible we don't mind signing the Lhasa Doctrine. Also one small request, If the Kingdom of Cochin ever fell into Anarchy, and the PRC still exists then is it possible that we can get the provinces of Tibet and Xinjiang?"

OOC: Same as the Lhasa Doctrine :P

"I believe that would definitely be possible. If ever, heavens forbid, the Kingdom of Cochin is no more, we cant perceive a more able protector of our people than the People's Republic."

"We thank you for your kind words. Now shall we go ahead and announce this? Also you should probably come to Beijing and try out our food I heard it was good."

"Of course let us announce it. As regards to the food, my declining years and my extremely over protective wife would prevent me from trying any Chinese food. Alas, how I wish I had my youth back. But then again perhaps Vikram could come to Beijing. He has recently developed a taste for it himself."

QINGHAI AGREEMENT

The Kingdom of Cochin(KoC) and People's Republic of China(PRC) has agreed to the following agendas:

1) The province of Qinghai would be ceded to the PRC.

2) The province of Qinghai would be subject to the Lhasa Doctrine, wherein, if PRC ever falls into anarchy, Qinghai would automatically become a Cochin Protectorate.

3) The KoC declares that if ever KoC falls into anarchy, the provinces of Xinjiang and Tibet shall automatically become territories of PRC.

Signed for the Kingdom of Cochin,

HH Rama Varma,

The King of Cochin.

Signed on behalf of the PRC:

Premier Rorschach

Edited by king of cochin