Declaration of War

Sargun II

"We do not rely on Rebel Army to try diplomacy for us. This is our war. Finally, the appropriate period of four weeks must be given before the pact is officially canceled."

">>The appropriate clause is invoked.<<

There. See that? The 4 weeks are running."

"Africa is for Africans. A Scandinavian nation has no business controlling one of the only points of entry to many important African ports.

Arctica stands behind the Sarungian Republic's attempt to remove foreign influence from this continent, and we encourage both parties to seek a resolution that will benefit the African people in the contested territory."

OOC: I do not recognized unplanned wars, as I have for a good three-four months. I do not have time to plan a war right now, as I have a rather large amount of stuff on my plate. I'm going to talk to Sargun on MSN about a diplomatic solution and/or a plan for the war so, when I do have the time, I will be able to actually do something.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I recognise that there is this war going on, and that I can't weasel out of it like this, I just cannot RP anything until my schedule frees up a bit. So technically, I am not recognizing this until I have the time to actually do it.

EDIT2: That is also allowing that I don't come to a diplomatic solution with Sargun over MSN, which may be happening right now

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

"I am not surprised by this action of our ally, but frankly, I am disappointed. What harm could there have been in sitting down to talk before declaring war? Even Scotland gave an ultimatum before attacking Louisiana."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

"We wish to agree with Duke Anthony, these actions on behalf of the Republic against Norway are over the top, and negotiations are the best way, not aggressively kicking the Norwegians out of Africa."

~Imperial Department of Foreign Affairs

Edited by Jordosaur94

Official United Mechodamian States Announcement

We, the United Mechodamian States, currently have several ships in the Straits of Gibraltar assisting in the closure of the Straits. This will be ad continuum. We support our allies in their endeavors, and find it extremely hypocritical that Europe condemns the actions of an African nation for doing the same exact thing that Europe did to Louisiana. Your hypocrisy is duly noted. We do not agree the lack of ultimatum and the eagerness for war, but should anyone make any aggressive action on African soil, your actions will result in the loss of many invader's lives.

We urge Norway to give up their portion of the Straits to leave us all bereft of this conflict.

OOC: I do not recognized unplanned wars, as I have for a good three-four months. I do not have time to plan a war right now, as I have a rather large amount of stuff on my plate. I'm going to talk to Sargun on MSN about a diplomatic solution and/or a plan for the war so, when I do have the time, I will be able to actually do something.

OOC: I do not recognize your nonrecognition.

OOC: Finals are more important than CNRP, how about treating others with respect OOC?

OOC: Considering that there is literally zero intonation of an insult, how about not jumping to conclusions in public? You're more than welcome to flame me in a private chat log.

And yes, that one was an insult.

OOC: Considering that there is literally zero intonation of an insult, how about not jumping to conclusions in public? You're more than welcome to flame me in a private chat log.

And yes, that one was an insult.

OOC: I was under stress when I flamed Pravus in that conversation, it's called venting, it's something people do when they're under stress. I've actually added Pravus to my MSN and we've had several good conversations. I've apologized, he's accepted my apology, so I don't see why you feel the need to bring up an old issue unless you intend to rile me up.

And the way I interpreted your post was, "I don't care if you have lots of RL stuff going on, you're getting invaded now.", which in my opinion is a disrespectful statement.

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: Which was an erroneous interpretation of my statement that simply informed ITDA that I do not recognize the denial of wars. The corollary would be except under extenuating circumstances.

As for why I bring it up; insult for insult.

Edited by Shadowsage

Somewhere out there, on a beach far far away, no wars are raged, only women in tiny tops and smaller bottoms run and play, old Mad Dog Bob Denard sits reading a newspaper. He smiles and gives Sarmungian two great big thumbs up and promptly goes back to organizing a mostly nude beach volleyball tournament.

republicflag.pngnorway_flag.gif

Joint Republic-Norway Announcement

Peace

On this day, January 19, 20--

Norway and the Republic hereby sign into a state of Peace upon the following conditions:

1: Norway Will Surrender All of Tangier-Tétouan, in Exchange, Norway will be allowed to Maintain a Presence in the Former Spanish Enclave of Ceuta

----Norway Agrees to Maintain Open Borders in Ceuta With the Republic----

----Norway Agrees to Follow Republic Placed Limits on Military Presence in Ceuta----

2: The Republic Shall Allot a Time to Evacuate all Citizens of the Region whom Wish to Remain in Norway

3: Norway Agrees to Sign a Binding Non-Aggression Pact With the Republic

4: The Republic Agrees To Pay Damages to Those who Had Property Damaged by Initial Electromagnetic Pulse Weapons

5. The Republic agrees to defend Ceuta from a non-African attack

Agreed upon and Signed,

For the Commonwealth of Norway,

King Dayus Heimdall

HeimdallSignature.png

Prime Minister Ben Herrmasson

HermanssonSignature.png

For The Sarnungian Republic

King Sargun Iros Peaceheart II

Prime Minister Myleene Klass

"Actions speak louder than words, and our actions directly resulted in words. Words of peace and mutual trust. The civilian city of Ceuta is no longer part of a European colony, but now part of a partnership between a European and African nation. The city will no longer be ruled directly by Europeans, but hopefully by the people of Ceuta. The space program operating in Ceuta is undoubtedly a source of pride for the people, and was the sole reason that we allowed the city to be given a civilian rule by Norway.

Perhaps our words are still hostile - they are. We do not wish to deceive anybody. Africa is now free."

Edited by Sargun

"A benevolent and peaceful move by the Sarnungian Republic."

-Senator Himi Jendrix

A TNEOK journalist,is amazed that another has started but in Africa now.

"Man,their was just a war in Europe now theirs another one in Africa,and over the same thing man hypocrisy must be the number one thing in Europe.

In other news, there has been a mass suicide of many Caucasian linguists after reading this statement.

Edited by Drakedeath

"Well, that was fast. I am delighted this didn;t have to come to further blows."

~Anthony Harlem

***Classified***

Seeing as the conflict was over before it began, yet not wanting to back-track, the Australians would continue West, docking at friendly ports. They would make an unofficial tour out of their voyage home.

A TNEOK journalist,is amazed that another has started but in Africa now.

"Man,their was just a war in Europe now theirs another one in Africa,and over the same thing man hypocrisy must be the number one thing in Europe.

The ignorance of your nation is astounding considering this conflict was not instigated by a European power. We are nonetheless pleased to see a peaceful conclusion to this matter.