Possible military adviser tool bug.

Platinum

Well I was trying to see how to get my military to check on ''100%'' on this page:

http://www.cybernations.net/CNmilitary.asp

and I saw I had to max out my soldiers and tanks. However it was still not 100%. So I went to the navy page still on the military adviser tool and I clicked on ''Max'' to see how many more ships I could buy. It showed this:

ev1a.jpg

It also showed I could buy ''1'' more ship for other kinds of ships. I thought I had reached my limit of ships and that the adviser tool may have an error, or its just my navy page having trouble updating with my current infrastructure amount in order to purchase (I also have enough money to purchase ships, full improvements). It can also be noticed on the picture above it says: ''Navy vessels: 66/70''. But when I tried to buy more ships in the actual game navy page it showed this:

ev2r.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Platino

I just found out how to solve it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Had to balance out the infrastructure, the military adviser tool and the actual navy page had different infrastructure readings apparently (by decimal places, so I bought one more level of infrastructure making my nation 12,001; this solved the problem).

Edited by Platino