Return to the homeland

VigilantWatcher

OOC: Fast forward to the meeting with the King.

IC: The President of Madurastan was led to the King's Office where Rama Varma was looking at the freshly changed world map plastered on the entire left wall of his office. As the President would come in, he may possibly hear a quiet, bemused exclamation from the King to this effect,' And now it has to be changed again!'

The King would then greet the President, "Welcome Jack. Welcome back to the Kingdom. So how may I help you today? By the way, tea or coffee?" Rama Varma asked guiding Jack Little to the sofa set near the bay windows.

"Thank you very much. I would like some Coffee please." He coughed before continuing. "I am here to talk about the historically Mongol provinces you still have integrated. I know that you have had them for some time and i took that into consideration before i asked to come here."

"Yes, yes. Govi Altai, Uvs, Zavkhan, Khovd and Bayan Olgii have traditionally been part of the Kingdom, but we understand that the people of these provinces might wish to try to be governed by a more Mongolian Government. Besides with the full integration of India to the Kingdom it would be better for us to relinquish some of our less vital provinces. We think if we had to cede those territories to anyone Madurastan would be the most ideal recipient. By the way, I hope you would not mind if these territories would also be governed under Lhasa Doctrine, ie, if, heavens forbid, Republic of Madurastan went into anarchy, they would become Cochin Mongolian Protectorate?" Rama Varma asked.

"Yes, yes. Govi Altai, Uvs, Zavkhan, Khovd and Bayan Olgii have traditionally been part of the Kingdom, but we understand that the people of these provinces might wish to try to be governed by a more Mongolian Government. Besides with the full integration of India to the Kingdom it would be better for us to relinquish some of our less vital provinces. We think if we had to cede those territories to anyone Madurastan would be the most ideal recipient. By the way, I hope you would not mind if these territories would also be governed under Lhasa Doctrine, ie, if, heavens forbid, Republic of Madurastan went into anarchy, they would become Cochin Mongolian Protectorate?" Rama Varma asked.

"I don't mind. That would be the logical way to do it anyway. The military bases you have in those provinces will be simply taken over and we will allow any person who wishes to leave with the Cochin authorities to do so. Do you want any payment for the territories as compensation?"

"I don't mind. That would be the logical way to do it anyway. The military bases you have in those provinces will be simply taken over and we will allow any person who wishes to leave with the Cochin authorities to do so. Do you want any payment for the territories as compensation?"

"No , it would be unfair of us to seek any compensation from you, please do consider it a gesture of goodwill. We would however appreciate some time so that our sensitive equipments could be brought back to the Kingdom, say 3 months time? There are a few silos we need to decommission. " Rama Varma asked with a smile.

"No , it would be unfair of us to seek any compensation from you, please do consider it a gesture of goodwill. We would however appreciate some time so that our sensitive equipments could be brought back to the Kingdom, say 3 months time? There are a few silos we need to decommission. " Rama Varma asked with a smile.

"Three months is a suitable timeframe. We need to make the necessary preperations for military and political integration. I am grateful that you are doing this. What has made you decide to relinquish these long held territories?"

"Three months is a suitable timeframe. We need to make the necessary preperations for military and political integration. I am grateful that you are doing this. What has made you decide to relinquish these long held territories?"

"As I said the need to maintain viable defensive perimeter is the principal motivation behind my reasoning. It is always wiser to prepare ahead than to wait for an onslaught to know that your defenses are weakly spread."

"As I said the need to maintain viable defensive perimeter is the principal motivation behind my reasoning. It is always wiser to prepare ahead than to wait for an onslaught to know that your defenses are weakly spread."

"I agree. The events that happen today means that you have to always prepare just in case. I thank you again for having me here. Its always nice to come to Cochin, one day i will come here on holiday." Jack Little grinned.

"I agree. The events that happen today means that you have to always prepare just in case. I thank you again for having me here. Its always nice to come to Cochin, one day i will come here on holiday." Jack Little grinned.

"You are always welcome here, Jack. " Rama Varma said with a smile.

"Thank you very much. On another note i must thank you personally for helping me curb the TLAM insurgency in Southern Madurastan. I will one day return the favour."

"It is no problem, Mr. Little. A stable and peaceful Asia is in our best interests and as our neighbor it is vital importance to us that you are safe, secure and prosperous."

Jack smiled. "I agree. We must not let Asia go the way of Europe can we?"

"True the unreasonable bickerings and intolerance must not take root in Asia. It is upto sane nations like us to maintain the balance in Asia."