I feel guilty...

Fizzydog

:awesome:

Early in my times of playing, I attacked a small nation like mine. Well, I recently got a good deal and went up at least triple my strength. I attacked this nation to oblivion with cruise missles and aircratf and such...He is now a anarchy...I feel bad attacking this guy so much under my strength.

Well attacking any small nations without an alliance is bad. I mean you can leave him alone and hope he rebuilds. Just peace out with him apologize and work on your own nation. Try to get tech deals to become stronger.

Oh I dont know if he quit but you smashed him into the ground.

Edited by KOwens06

I'm going to send him aid when the war is over!!!

Lukcia is probably right, so what you do is one day in the future if you stick around and build up your nation send some small guy who is being tech raided 3mil cash, I mean if you really feel bad.

If it's any help, I tech raided someone, then about 3 hours later joined an alliance and I was told to declare peace. xD Then the guy sent me a message saying I had to repay all the damage or he'd take it by force. Something tells me if he does my alliance would help, but his wouldn't... xD

Yes before i joined WF i had two guys try and Tech raid me both at the same time. I sent both of them into anarchy. And then i guess learning from them i tech raided someone. It did not last long before i felt like a jacka@@ and stoped even offerd him aid to rebuild. I won't tech raid i don't beleve in it. And if your being tech raided come to me i willdo what i can for you, Or you can just do what i did and kick there butts till they cry like little girls

• 2 weeks later...